The Cracking

Papyrus conjures a long bone which collides with the pink scythe. Bete Noire smiles and throws Papyrus back. Papyrus smashes into the wall and gets up quickly. He conjures a Gaster blaster and shoots it at Bete Noire who dodges it and throws her soul spear at Papyrus. papyrus creates a giant bone which the spear smashes into, cracking it.

Bete Noire goes to retrieve it but it wouldn't unhinge itself from the bone which is consuming it.

"Can you solve this puzzle." Papyrus smiled.

"I have more than a solution." Bete Noire said making Papyrus think she was Sans. Papyrus is stopped in his tracks. The bone slows its consumption of Bete Noire's soul spear. Betty pulls out the scythe and bangs it against the bone, it cracks again. Papyrus wipes the tears from his skull.

~~~

Toriel, Asgore, and Asriel enter the bedroom where Gaster, Undyne, and Jessica are.

"Hello? Anyone in there?" Asgore asked.

"Come in Asgore." Gaster said not even looking at the door.

"Oh goodness we're so glad we found you all." Toriel let out a sigh of relief. The family came in and walked over to where Gaster, Undyne, and Jessica were sitting. Jessica coughs again but no blood comes out anymore, only her soul cracks almost to the breaking point. Toirel can sense it but chooses not to say anything.

"We wanted to ask you if you knew where Frisk was." Asgore asked the three sitting on the bed.

"We were wondering the same thing." Gaster stated. Asriel says nothing but flinches, this goes unknown to everyone but Toriel.

"Do you have any ideas?" Jessica asked the fallen king.

"Not in the least, I'm at a loss." Asgore answered the AMD Director.

"Where could they have gone?" Undyne thought out loud.

"Well Papyrus said he was going to look for Frisk." Gaster put out.

"So they might have found each other." Toriel said.

"Knowing Pap I'm sure he's getting Frisk back here." Undyne claimed. Asriel sighed.

"I know where Frisk is." Asriel finally gave in. Everybody in the room turns towards him.