Can't Wait *Final*

The man glared between the two of you, his eyes holding a hint of confusion. "So you didn't know? All the people that you've killed, their all contract that belong to a demon and you're ending the contracts early?" You ask, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Why the hell would I mess with a demon? That's just asking for trouble." He frowns at you. "And I already told you. They attacked me!" Frowning a bit you watch the man for a few seconds, trying to decide if he was lying. Sighing, you look over at Smoker.

"Well, what do we do now? Mihawk wanted him dead, but he didn't know..." You drag a hand through your hair a little frustrated. "And I wonder why they were attacking him first...that's just weird."

"They thought I was a collector or something. Said they'd kill me before I could take them..." He frowns heavily. "They thought I was a damn demon!" He growls in annoyance.

"Well, you do look kinda scary when you're ask irritated like that." You tell him. "Wanna take him to Mihawk? Let him explain."

"Nope, I'm not looking for mercy from a demon. See ya." Zoro huffs walking off. You sigh in frustration.

"I don't give a damn what you want. I made a deal with him and I'm not going to wait and see what the consequences are if we don't bring you to him." You yell after him, starting to follow him.

"Sucks to be you, lady." He says bluntly but Smoker calmly catches up and knocks him out. "Get the rope, we'll probably need it." He tells you. You nod, going to his bag and pulling a sturdy piece of rope from it, handing it to him.

"Guess this is one way to do things."

"It's the best way to do things." He jokes lightly, tying up the hunter rather expertly.

"Better than killing him." You chuckle, clearing off the backseat so Smoker could put him there. "Back to the crossroads, I guess." He puts the man in before getting in the passenger seat.

"I wonder if Mihawk will actually listen to him." He mutters

"I hope so...if not maybe one of us can get him to listen..." You murmur, sliding in the car.

"You mean you." Smoker rumbles lightly.

"I don't know that he would listen to me either though..." You shrug, starting the car and heading back to the crossroads you had come from.

"I know." He teases. "He sure seems to like you..."

"I doubt that." You laugh. "Probably just cause I made some sort of deal with him..."

"I don't know about that, usually it's hard to learn a demon's name. But I can't blame him. You are beautiful." He tilts his head You blush lightly, giggling.

"You're such a sweetheart." You hum, reaching over to hold his hand. After a little while, the two of you end up back at the crossroads. Sighing lightly, you park the car, stepping out. "Mihawk. We need to talk to you..."

"Is it done?" He asks appearing.

"Um...not exactly." You say quietly, opening the back door of the car. "But we can explain why."

"This is the one responsible? " Mihawk raises an eyebrow as Smoker takes Zoro out of the car. Zoro groans waking up.

"What..."

"Yeah. But it was all a big misunderstanding. The people you contracted with were attacking him thinking he had come to claim their souls." You say, rubbing the back of your neck and glancing over at the green haired man.