Decade dance

I honestly just tuned out the whole conversation until the brown haired guy from the grill walked in and asked who I was. I look up from the book I'm reading. "Hey, I'm hazle hope, the only people I know in this room are Stefan and Damon." I told them. They looked shocked that I spoke. Then Stefan decided to introduce people to me. There was the doppelgänger who's name is Elena, the witch is Bonnie, the blond haired vampire is Caroline, the doppelgängers brother is Jeremy and the guy from the grill is Alaric. I just nodded at Stefan and went back to my book until I saw the witch.... I mean Bonnie throw Damon across the room. I laughed at that and they all looked at me, "wait she knows?" Bonnie asked I looked at her and nodded.
"I figured out who you guys are. Zach told me about Stefan and Damon awhile ago before he disappeared" I told them. I saw gilt appear in Damon's eyes but it was gone as quickly as it appeared. Elena looked at me all sorry like because she knew what happened to Zach but I still don't know.
Time skip to after the dance cause it's just like in the tv show except hazel hope stays home

I'm in my room and I hear the front door open. I didn't feel like getting out of bed so I used my hearing to hear what was going on. By the time I actually focused I heard Elena slap someone, doing all this eves dropping was making me tired so I fell asleep.