Meeting klaus

(I time skipped to the day of the sacrifice because I forgot where I was at, and I don't feel like redoing it love you guys)
The next morning I decided to get some food at the grill. After I took a shower and got dressed in a white shirt with a black leather jacket with black heels and black ripped jeans.
When I walked in the grill I felt a few pairs of eyes on me. I saw a guy in his early 20's he was kinda cute. He has curly short hair with a whit shirt and black jacket.

I thought that he looked kinda mean but then again I probably did too

I thought that he looked kinda mean but then again I probably did too. Now that I was thinking.... I was wondering where Elijah was. I haven't seen him in awhile. I noticed that he's not the type of person to just leave for no reason. Every time I think about Elijah I get this pain in my heart. I miss him yet I don't really know him. I feel like the Salvatore's have something to do with it because he told me that they were having a dinner party and i haven't seen him since. I decided to sit at the bar and I asked the bartender for some cheese fries with some ranch, you see I'm kinda trying to blend in here and act like I'm human but in all honesty I'm just a heartless bitch. Once you see past that I'm actually not that bad. I don't let people see the nice side of me very often cause I don't like people all that much. The guy that I saw when I walked in and sat next to me. I gave him a side glance and started to ear my fries that the bartender just brought me. I could tell he wasn't going away anytime soon so I decided to say something.
"Can I help you?" I asked him as I turned my body towards him
"Yes you can love, you see I'm told that you're related to the Salvatore's. I'm told that they fancy my doppelgänger so I'm here to tell you to deliver a message." He smirked at me and he was about to say soothing else but I cut him off
"Let's get one this straight. You don't control them and neither do I. You honestly think that they're going to listen to me? They won't so why don't you get someone else to do your dirty work for you! I'm not someone that you can boss around!" I had lost my appetite by now and I got up and left. I was really angry. I saw that he came out after me and looked confused. I silently laughed at him, I decided to go back to the boarding house. I was almost there when I got a call from Damon.
"What Damon?"
"I need your help with saving the day so Elena isn't mad at me anymore"
"Alright where do you want me to meet you?" After he told me I hung up and appeared right behind the witch, I snapped his neck and followed Damon down to the tomb. We went to free Caroline and she told us she wasn't going to leave without Tyler. I told them that I'd help Tyler to the cellar so he can chain himself up. After I said that he went and attacked Damon and he followed Damon after he ran. So I decided to go to the witch house to see how I can help. I've been really out of the loop lately cause when I got there I saw Elijah, I smiled when I saw him. All of a sudden I felt dizzy, I was now leaning on the house. I could tell the witches didn't like me being there. I flashed a little ways away from the house but it only got worse. I kept hearing whispers and that's the last thing I remember from the night of the sacrifice.