Flight

Flashback
I woke up this morning to an email. I thought nothing about it at first but then I read it. The email was from my idol Jake Paul.
From Jake Paul:
Hey Camila! I have been searching for people who fit Team 10 needs I think you would be perfect and Team 10 material. I have bought a ticket for you to come to L.A. For a week to get to know everyone on Team 10. If you have any problems please contact me at (***)-***-****
I closed the email and squealed. I hurriedly packed my bag for the week to come.
End of flashback

As the flight ended my stomach flipped in circles realizing that I would be at the Team 10 house in minutes. I walked out of the airport dragging my suitcase behind me as the warm L.A. wind greeted me. It didn't take me long to see the Team 10 van for, the bright orange color stood out from the rest. Standing in front of the large vehicle were Jerika, Chessa, and a boy that caught my eye. He flashed a cute smile at me that made me blush, as I got closer I realized that it was Ivan Martinez. After Jake put my suite case in the back we got into the van. Jake was the driver with Erika in the passenger seat, Chance and Tessa were in the middle row and Ivan and I had the whole back to ourselves. We had not had a chance to really introduce ourselves so we sat there in awkward silence. I looked out the window and wondered what L.A. Had in store for me. Suddenly I felt Ivan's stare and I turned to look at him with a smile. Instead of looking away like I expected him to do he continued to stare. We sat there for what felt like and eternity and I got lost in his deep blue eyes. When I finally snapped out of it we were at the Team 10 house.

When we walked in the front door everyone was being as rowdy as on camera. They were all smashing holes  into the wall. And Jake and Chance had no hesitation to join in. Erika suddenly grew furious yelling for them to stop because the holes lead to her room. Suddenly it was my turn to step up I helped Erika get everyone to stop when it had suddenly settled down I asked,
"won't your landlord be mad?" Everyone just laughed at this remark and carried on with the wall. Then the boy with the sledge hammer turned to face me. He looked at me in confusion because he did not know who I was but after a while his look of confusion turned into a smile and he started to stare at me. I realized he had the beautiful blue eyes and features like his brother this must be Emilio. Erika looked at me annoyed from the destruction they had caused and told me to come with her to the room I would be staying in. I was going to stay in her old room because she had recently moved into Jakes room and practically lives there. So she offered this room to me. When everything was quite I unpacked my bag thinking about how much cuter the Martinez are in person than camera.

Emilio walked into my room to ask me if I would like to go to dinner with Team 10. I hurriedly got ready and went outside meeting an Uber. As I got in I realized it was just Emilio and I looked at Him in confusion.

"I guess the others weren't hungry", Emilio said with an little giggle. As I got lost into his eyes I realized I had missed the name of the restaurant but as we arrived it was a cute little burger place on the beach. As we walked in we were seated almost immediately at a table for two. We both got classic cheeseburgers and a medium french fry to share. When the food arrived we both reached into the basket immediately. His hand somehow ended up on top of mine. Just the touch of him made me shiver.

The dinner came to a close and we soon arrived back at the Team 10 house to be flooded with questions.

"Where did you to go", Jake said with a smirk. When Ivan walked in wondering the same thing. Emilio brushed it off and said we just went out to dinner. Everyone took his answer and walked back to what they were doing before.
The Team 10 house gradually became quite as everyone went to sleep.

*two hours later*

I could not sleep so I decided to get a glass of water. When I heard the two boys talking in Spanish. I thought what sounded like Ivan saying,

"Por qué saliste con ella sabias que me gustaba(why did you go out with her you knew that I liked her)?" There was silence for a moment but Emilio quickly replied,
"Bueno, yo también me gusta( well I like her to)!" After he replied he stormed off in a jealous rage. I could not believe what I was hearing. Little did I know that was the start of it all.