The date

*A WEEK LATER*

It was a week later and I had finally moved into the Team 10 house I was so happy. It had always been a dream of mine to move into the Team 10 house and live with amazing people. Today was the day that Ivan and I were going to go on our date. Tensions rose between Ivan and Emilio. I gradually grew more and more interested in them. This morning when I woke up and got ready for the day I put on my favorite outfit and make up.

When I was done getting ready I walked out of my room to start the day

When I was done getting ready I walked out of my room to start the day. When I was making myself toast I heard someone run up behind me it was Ivan. Before I even had a chance to say anything he pulled my close giving me a hug.

"Are you excited for tonight?" His voice sounded very excited. I nodded and as we made eye contact. We stood there for about thirty seconds before Emilio walked in and Ivan slowly broke away. For the short period that I was there Erika, Tessa, and I had all became really close friends. After I ate we all went to go shopping for things to decorate my new room, which desperately needed a make over. Plus I was also going to buy a dress for the date.  I was so happy with the dress I found it was beautiful. We also ended up deciding to go to the spa. It was so refreshing I had my nails done and got a massage. It was he best day ever but I could tell the date would make it even better.

When we got home I had time to spare before the date so I decided to go swimming

When we got home I had time to spare before the date so I decided to go swimming. The boys had recently build a giant water slide in our back yard and I had been wanting to try it out. Now was my chance. I got my bathing suit on and jumped in the water and went down the slide. When I was done I decided to lay in the sun. I fell asleep after a while and do not even hear Emilio come up.

"He-" I got cut off as he dumped a bucket of water on me. I jumped up as fast as I could and started chasing him we ran through the whole house and when I finally caught him he pulled me in his arms. Slowly we kissed. His lips were soft. But I broke it up.

"I am sorry I just have to go get ready for the date" I was sad but as I walked away I smiled about what had just happened.

I went to my room and got ready with Erika and Tessa. They waited on my bed for me to show them the final look.

As I walked out of my bathroom they clapped

"You look amazing" they squealed at the same time just as I walked out I heard a knock at my door when I opened it Ivan was standing there with Jake, Chance, and Anthony who were vloging. Ivan looked me up and down.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life" He said In a sweet voice. As I walked past the stairs I saw Emilio at the top with a sad look on his face. It made me get a bad feeling in my stomach. As I walked out to the table there was pasta on plates. Down the center of the table was a row of candles. And covering the rest was rose petals. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

*1 HOUR LATER*

The date went perfect. But Ivan wanted to dance under the stars when everyone was asleep so that's what we did. It was so beautiful. He looked so handsome. When we were finally both tired he leaned in and gave me a kiss(which lasted for several seconds) and then went to sleep.

I laid in my bed re-capping the day and how great it was when I heard a knock at the front door. Since my room was the closest I got up to answer it. When I opened the door I realized I had made a big mistake. It was my dad. I saw a hand fly toward my face and as it collided I fell to the floor. I saw someone run down the stairs but then the world went dark.