ONE.

[ ki ]

i didn't always ride public transport, but when i do, i always end up sitting by the same guy. he seemed to always have earbuds in and never really said much to me, but he was cute. he seemed to change his hair color quite frequently. today he had brown hair. i couldn't help but think about how well it looked on him.

as i sat in the squeaky seat next to him, i saw him glance up at me. he smiled slightly, flashing his straight white teeth through a wide, heart-shaped smile, and i felt my heart beat quicken. holy sjaisox. that was the cutest thing i've ever seen, please do it again. he quickly looked back down to his phone and seemed to be typing something. i tucked my bag under my seat and crossed my legs, trying to get comfortable.

i pulled out my phone and plugged my earbuds in, trying to forget about my stressful day at work. if customers could just understand that the roses are made of wax and not chocolate, my day would go a lot smoother. brownie had his earbuds in too, and i saw him click through his music trying to find a song that suits him. i did the same, skipping through several got7, exo, and cheetah songs before finally settling on 'really really' by winner. i quickly glanced over to brownie, and noticed that he too, was listening to it.