FIVE.

[ ki ]

the days seemed to go by faster now that hoseok and i started talking. i looked forward to the bus and speaking with him about nothing, yet everything.

the other day he grabbed my hand and held it for the remainder of the bus ride and the butterflies inside my stomach would not settle down. i really liked hoseok, and i had a slight feeling that he felt the same, considering that he flirted with me often.

he even showed me some of the music his group had released. my favorites off the album were 'no more dream', 'like', and 'circle room cypher'. his voice sounded deep when he rapped and i could listen to it forever, but i didn't tell him that of course.

i've been riding the bus everyday for about four months now, and hoseok has been keeping me informed on everything happening with his debut. he tells me that his friend namjoon, who is also in the group, has them signed up for several tv appearances soon, so he might not be able to ride the bus as much.

my heart kinda sunk when he told me that, but then he surprised me. "ki, we've been getting to know each other for a few months now, i think it's time that we go out on our first date, you know, not on a bus."

what the frick frack diddly dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback bigmac crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac did he just ask?

hoseok sat patiently waiting for me to answer. i shook my head slightly trying to clear my mind. "yeah, sure. when and where?" he seemed relieved that i said yes and smiled, causing his dimples to appear on either side of his mouth. "there's this restaurant that's really good just down the corner from my work place. i can pick you up around 7:00 tonight?" he asked me.

i nodded before i realized something. "uh, hoseok?" i turned towards the now raven-haired boy. "what do you mean you'll pick me up?" he scratched his neck awkwardly, "i- uh- i got a car."

"oh," i laughed. "why do you still ride this gross bus everyday then?"

"because you do."