TWO.

[ hoseok ]

i always rode the bus to and from work. i didn't exactly have the money to buy a car for myself. i was close to debut anyways. my group, bangtan sonyeondan, was struggling a bit right now, but i had faith that it would get better once we debuted. for now, i rode the bus to and from the bighit building everyday.

sometimes there would be this girl that sat by me. she was cute, kinda short, and had pretty dyed silver hair that fell in waves and framed her oval-shaped face perfectly. i always wanted to talk to her, but i couldn't muster up the nerve. today, i caught her looking at me as she sat down. her large hazel eyes staring at me was enough to give me all kinds of butterflies.

i quickly averted my eyes and looked to my phone and added another date to my list. i had been keeping a list of days that the girl rode transport, hoping that id be able to find a pattern and dress nicer on the days that she was on. it was rainy outside, and it seemed like i couldn't find a song that matched with the peaceful and upbeat mood i was feeling. i skipped through my playlist, skipping se7en, kieth ape, and even chance the rapper before settling on 'replay' by SHINee

i felt like i was being watched, and looked up to see that the girl was staring at my phone, then looked over to her own. i did the same and noticed that we both were listening to the same song. "you have good taste in music," i chuckled at the girl.

she smiled, "you too."

having already started a conversation, i decided to roll with it. "i'm jung hoseok." i said as i extended my hand out for her to shake. her tiny pale hand clasped around mine. "i'm kim ki," she introduced herself. i couldn't help but smile at her cute name. "we've only sat together a thousand times, i'm sorry that i'm only introducing myself now."