EPILOUGE

[ hoseok ]

wow, i just realized how crazy we are. when i first met ki, i really didnt think she would end up meaning this much to me. shes stuck with me for four years.

through all my crazy schedules and all the times where ive been so tired that i just come home and sleep, shes been there. shes been working hard with her art, and shes even gotten another degree in photography arts. im not gonna lie, i may or may not have dropped a few of her prints off by bang pd's office, since we've been looking for a new photographer.

now that im really thinking about ki, the more i realize that i want to marry her. shes the most sarcastic, supportive, loving, and hilarious person ive ever met, and i want her to be mine..

ki, if you're reading this, keep your ring finger open. im making some calls right now.

[ ki ]

our love story was like no other, that was for sure. it was rough at times to be dating an idol, but every relationship has its ups and its downs.

i loved hoseok through everything, though. even when his company was close to bankrupcy and he would come home sobbing from the comments the critiques would leave on the internet. now, things have gotten better. his company is thriving, and the bangtan boys were getting the attention they deserved, over seas too.

bts was the first group to have ever won an american music award, and i couldnt stop squealing when i saw hoseok's ethereal smile on television.
a few months after the billboard music awards, they were the first kpop group to perform on an american award show, and they even starred on the ellen and late late show.

its been four years since ive met hoseok, and ive never been happier.

hoseok, my love, thank you for all your hard work.

you're my hope.
you're my angel.
you're my j-hope.