FOUR.

[ hoseok ]

yesterday before the girl got off the bus, i asked for her number. she put it into my phone under the name "kim k" like the kardashian from over in america. i found out then that my hands would be very full with this one.

she rode the bus again today. she was wearing a green sweater and black ripped skinny jeans that clung perfectly to her legs. her hair was pulled into a messy bun and she had round glasses perched on her nose. "you look good with glasses," i complimented her as she sat down beside me. her cheeks flushed a little and i couldn't help but grin. "t-thank you." she stuttered.

today we talked about our childhood lives for the whole 45 minutes we were on the bus. she came from daegu like my friends taehyung and yoongi. she has a twin brother named gun who still lives in daegu with her parents. i told her about my sister, and she even admitted that she's worn a few pieces from her clothing line before. what a coincidence.

today as she was about to get off the bus, i asked for her twitter handle. she grinned happily and muttered "daegukimk" before hurrying off the bus. i opened my twitter app and quickly found her account. wow, she had amazing selfies and some hilarious tweets. my favorite was "i feel as useless as the 'g' in lasagna."

that night i called her and we talked on the phone while she did her homework. she seemed to get flustered when i said "i hope you know that youre as useful as the l in lasagna."

"you might be the worst flirt ever, hoseok."