16

jin threw the necklace in the trash while the boys were changing into their matching clothes.

he sighed as he saw yoongi walking to him with a smile on his face.

" what was that hyung" he titled his head and played with the hem of his shirt.

" just something that broke, don't worry about it darling" he pulled yoongi into the room with namjoon checking on their hair and clothing.

when he taught they looked okay he held both of their hands going out to walk to the mall, they both really enjoyed the sunshine and they kept talking to each other and making each other giggle the whole way there.

" now don't go off running" he let go of their hands to get some candy out of the machines as they inserted their quarters for it.

they plopped their candy into their mouths as they stood by jins side and walked around the entire mall.

jin and namjoon went to clothing shop while he trusted yoongi alone in the kids disney store where he was searching for a nice mickey mouse doll near the door.

" yoongi. i missed you so much"

he turned his head facing the doors and looked at hoseok, who looked good. really good.

yoongi just stiffed up and didn't know what to do. he wanted to yell at him for hurting him since he never got to but he wanted to cry and hug him, tell him he missed him to. he couldn't help it. he realized he loved hoseok and even though he hurt him, he could look past it and could try whatever they were again.

hoseok slowly approached yoongi and hugged him tightly smelling the scent of his sweater. it smelt exactly just like him. so sweet and pure.

" i missed you so much, i never meant to hurt you, i never meant for this to happen" he spoke softly kissing yoongis nose.

yoongi cried nodding into his chest, god he endured so much pain from this and this felt so good. so fucking good to hug the person he wanted to be with. to be in their embrace.

hoseok grabbed yoongis hand and pulled him away from the store and onto the roof of the mall where he shut the door to.

" i have to find jin and namjoon" yoongi panicked and moved away from him but hoseok just grabbed his wrist.

" they can wait. i need you to listen to me. things can be better if you just listen to what i have to say" he pulled yoongi into his hold and rubbed his head.

" i love you. i know you saw me with another women. we weren't in love. i was planning to break up with her before i'd tell you to be with me. i never meant for you to see it like that. i never meant to fucking hurt you the way i did, i never cheated on you. we weren't together. i would never do it intentionally. i'd never do that to someone as wonderful as you" he said confidently looking into yoongis eyes, before kissing him.

yoongi kissed back before his phone started ringing, he looked down breaking the kiss and checked his phone. he picked it up.

" where are you yoongi? didn't i tell you to stay there" jin scolded him.

yoongi looked at hoseok and responded back.
" i'm with hoseok,hyung. please don't yell at me. i'm sorry "

" where"

" no it's ok-"

" where are you"

" roof"

jin hung up and pulled namjoon up to the roof as fast as he could, though he was only on the first floor and the roof was on top of the 4 floor.

yoongi kissed hoseok back, grabbing onto the fabric of his shirt. his tears falling down only for hoseok to wipe them as soon as he felt it hit his hands.

the door opened and he let go, he saw jin.

he had never seen jin angry. almost furious.

" what is this"

" what did i tell you yoongi! i've done everything to make you happy again and you go crawling back to the person who hurt you" he yelled and it made yoongi cry.

he was scared, he'd never ever seen this side of jin. he was scared because he's the who brought it out on display.

" jin. you need to calm down. you're making him cry" he hugged yoongi and rubbed his back.

" no! this is your fault. everything has been your fault since you've come around." at this rate namjoon was crying. jin hated to seeing namjoon cry. namjoon is jins baby. so he stopped yelling.

" yoongi you either come with me and never see hoseok again or you go with him and you don't come back home"

why.

why in the world did he have to make him pick.

this wasn't fair. he wasn't being fair.

" please don't make me hyung. i love all three of you so much" he walked to jin and he cried.

" please"

" were family yoongi"

" are you really gonna pick a man over your family"

yoongi grabbed onto namjoons hand and looked into his eyes " i love you" he said as he hugged him.

namjoon hugged him back and then looked at jin. he didn't even look but kept staring at hoseok.

" pick now" he focused his looks on yoongi.

" don't make me do this! please!....i love you hyung. i love namjoon but i also love hoseok. this isn't fair" he cried and yelled.

" you're happy with namjoon. he's happy with you but what about me hyung! what about me....who do i have? when you guys sleep together and kiss each other" he just whispered and walked back to hoseok.

jin just bit his lip, yoongi had picked hoseok. he pulled namjoon away.

" no no no." namjoon cried tugging onto his wrist to return and take yoongi back home with them.

yoongi cried into the arms of hoseok, he had lost his family. the only people who first made him feel safe and happy.

" it's gonna be okay. just give him a day to cool off and then we can figure everything out from then" he whispered looking down at his head.

// im so embarrassed.

everything personal i put on here just forget it sigh.

i should have kept it to myself.

ily.