04

all three of them had made it safely to the park, yoongi went to go play on the swings but namjoon didn't want to do anything but stay sitting on the bench next to jin. you could say he was a daddy's boy.

" go play with yoongi, namjoon" he patted his back but namjoon just rubbed his eyes and shook his head, continued to suck on his pacifier.

jin sighed and got up, knowing namjoon would follow behind.

" does namjoon not want to play with me" yoongi frowned and moved his legs forward and backwards so he could swing.

" he's just a bit tired, i guess he didn't like the walking" he got namjoon on the swing and pushed him slowly.

" hyung"

" yes sugar plum"

" that's him" yoongi mumbled and pointed at the boy who was walking in the park, looking at the kids.

" who?" jin was totally confused and continued to push namjoon who was actually enjoying the wind blow in his face.

" future daddy" he whispered and stopped swinging and looked at the boy.

" jung hoseok" he yelled and the younger boy turned his head and almost immediately got up and walked over.

it was their first time meeting.
first time hearing each other's voices.
first time even knowing they lived in the same town.

" yoongi" he almost questioned. " i had no fucking idea you lived in seoul"

jin gave yoongi the look that he knows best.
" hyung said it's not okay to curse" he mumbled.

" sorry" he apologized, shit he taught he'd memorize most of the things he'd learn so far.

" this is so weird, i never taught i'd like meet you this soon, which is like amazing" yoongi blushed and nodded.

" i'll be over here with namjoon, yoongi" jin sat down on bench with namjoon.

the night sky was starting to settle, namjoon hated the dark, but he'd try to soothe him so yoongi can talk to his friend.

yoongi and hoseok walked along the path of the park. " i left a text, saying i'd be out but here i am with you" he chuckles and scratches his neck.

" so that i've seen you in person, can you tell me more about you"

" what do you wanna know" he played his shirt and looked at him.

" who are those people" he looked back at jin and namjoon.

" the brown haired one is jin hyung, he takes care of me,and the other who has the pacifier in his mouth is namjoon, who's really quiet most of the time" he smiled.

" amazing. so like i said i learned a lot about the ddlb community" yoongi was so shocked to even heard the words ' ddlb community' come out of his mouth.

" oh. really?" he spoke softly and he looked at hoseok.

" yeah, is jin your daddy"

" no, his my friend" he smiled.

on the other hand namjoons pacifier popped out of his mouth because he was crying. he hated the dark and he fucking hated when he didn't have the pacifier in his mouth.

jin looked into the bag and took out the bottle of milk, giving it to namjoon which calmed him down; for who knows how long.

he held namjoons hand and interrupted yoongis and hoseoks conversation.

" i'm sorry but we have to go yoongi" he said as he walked away.

" namjoon scared of the dark" he said as he walked away.

" wait! that means i still can be your daddy right" hoseok yelled and yoongi gave a thumbs up while following behind jin.

// okay. this is the last update today lol. or tomorrow i'm not even sure honestly.

maybe idfk.