Transfer student

Yein POV:

Beep Beep Beep!! As I stop my alarm
clock I realise that today is my first day of school. I quickly get ready and I have glasses to use for a disguise so no one knows what I really look like. As im walking downstairs I smell something really good so I go into the kitchen to see bacon.

TIME SKIP TO THE SCHOOL

Yein's mom POV:

Have fun at school yein and try meeting new friends bye sweetie.

Yein POV:

Mom don't worry too much and love you bye. Ah my first day of school hopefully this high school would be a good one.

TIME SKIP TO CLASS

English teacher:

Class settle down today we have a transfer student with us. Please introduce yourself.
Hello my name is Jeong Yein and I am thankful to be here so take good care of me. Okay Yein sit next to jungkook,jungkook raise your hand.

Jungkook POV:

Ah so you are the new student right, this is going to be a fun year. Have fun trying to survive Yein.

Yein POV:

What jungkook said was kind of weird but let's finish class and eat lunch after.

2 HOURS LATER

Yein POV:

Ah finally that class is over next class is lunch. Good thing my mom brought me lunch lets see what's in here.
Yein's lunchbox

Oh my gosh this looks soooooooooooo good I should probably eat this

30 minutes later

That was sooooooo good my mom is such a good cook, but now I should probably be making friends.

Lovelyz POV:

Hey guys lets go to the new girl yein she seems like she needs some company. Hey Yein our name's are Jin,Kei,Sujeong,Jisoo,Babysoul,and Mijoo. Let's be friends oh and by the way our group is called Lovelyz and your one of our new member.

Yein POV:

As I was trying to make friends these girls come over to be I thought they were going to bully me but instead they wanted to be friends with me how exciting. They told me their names and their group. I can't wait to hangout with them.