Love at first sight

Yein POV:

Until someone put a hand on my left shoulder. I said please don't hurt me, but his voice sounded different I looked up and saw a cute boy with dimples and with a greenish hair color.

Rap monster POV:

I wanted to go out on the roof to get fresh air until I hear crying and see blood coming down the stairs. I was shocked and kept on going up the stairs until I saw a girl crying In a pool of blood.

I touched her shoulder and she said "please don't hurt me"
I was so sad for her until she looked up and I saw her tears and her beautiful face.

She looked at me for a very long time and smiled. I said "come here and hugged her so she could calm down"

She was slowly calming down until I asked her "who did this to you" and she said "JUNGKOOK HE DID THIS TO ME HE IS GOING TO RUIN MY LIFE HELP ME PLEASE" She said while sobbing

I was so shocked and I wanted to beat him up after what he did to this beautiful poor girl.

I took her to the nurses office and she laid there and fell asleep. She looks so cute when she sleeps, I then left the nurses office and went to find jungkook.

Yein POV:

I stared at him for a very long time to admire his handsome face and then he hugged me I started to calm down and then he asked me "who did this to you"??

I said "JUNGKOOK HE DID THIS TO ME HE IS GOING TO RUIN MY LIFE HELP ME PLEASE" I said while sobbing

He looked very angry and at the same time sad. He then carried me bridal way to the nurses office and I slowly drifted to sleep. Before my eyes shut I heard him say "she looks so cute when she sleeps" that's all I heard and blacked out.

Rap monster POV:

I went to go look for jungkook and my eyes were filled with anger I ran around the whole school. I then saw him making out with a girl named Lisa she had neon green hair. I walked up to them and grabbed jungkook's leather jacket and started punching him. I was screaming and crying "WHY DID YOU HURT HER HUH WHY TELL ME SHE IS SO HURT SHE CAN'T EVEN MOVE, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER YOU ARE A FREAKIN JERK JUNGKOOK"!!! I stopped punching him and then left.

Jungkook POV:

I left and saw my girlfriend Lisa and I  started making out with her until rap mon came and grabbed my leather jacket and started punching me he was crying and then said "WHY DID YOU HURT HER HUH WHY TELL ME SHE IS SO HURT SHE CAN'T EVEN MOVE LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER YOU ARE A FREAKIN JERK JUNGKOOK"!!! He then stopped punching me and left.

I whipped off the blood on my lips and Lisa was crying and saying are you okay.
I pushed her off and walked away.