The group chat

Yein:Omg guys I met a cute boy!!!

Kei:jinja wow what does he look like?

Jisoo:Yein what is his name?

Yein:guys calm down, so he had dimples,greenish hair,and he was very nice.

Jin:.......ONG SHE LIKES NAMJOON AKA RAP MONSTER!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE YEIN!!!!

Jiae:OMG THE RAP MONSTER HE NEVER TALKS TO ANYONE EXCEPT BTS!!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!

Yein:um what is happening and where is the rest of the girls?

Babysoul,Mijoo,Sujeong:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH MY GOSH RAP MONSTER HE LIKES YOU YEIN HE LIKES YOU VERY MUCH YOU NEED YOU CONFESS HURRY YEIN!!

Mijoo: lol guys we literally typed the same thing and at the same time😂😂.

Yein:Guys but look what jungkook did to me.😭😭

Kai: WHAT DID HE DO TELL ME RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM AND IS THAT WHY YOU NEVER CAME TO CLASS!!!!!

Yein:

Kei:OMG YEIN ARE YOU OKAY I'M GOING TO KILL JUNGKOOK AND HURT HIM SO BAD JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!

Jin:OMG YEIN ARE YOU OKAY YEAH KEI BEAT HIM UP HE NEEDS HIS ASS BEAT!!!!!

Yein:my stomach is cut open but I got stitches and it stopped bleeding, oh also my face is still bleeding but it won't become a scar.

Babysoul:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK I HATE HIM SO MUCH I WANT HIS FACE TO GET RUINED..........Oh sorry guys im just really mad.

Yein:guys but guess who helped me.

Lovelyz:WHO????

Yein:Guys kim namjoon helped me.

Lovelyz:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE HOW
DID HE HELP YOU!?!?

Yein:he hugged me,he carried me bridal way,and he took me to the nurses office and guess what he said before I went to sleep.

Lovelyz:WHAT?!

Yein:he said I looked cute when I go to sleep!!

Lovelyz:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEIN HE LIKES YOU YOU BETTER CONFESS TOMORROW MORNING YEIN!!!

Yein: okay I will but I have to go now bye guys.

Lovelyz:bye Yein😏😏

Yein:eww guys stop bye im leaving.

-----------yein left the group chat----------

Kei:did she really just leave well bye guys.

Lovelyz:bye