Revenge

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL:
Yein POV:

Lovelyz come bballi!!! I yelled across the hallway.

"OH MY GOSH GUYS A BOY IS GOING TO LIVE WITH ME FOR A YEAR BECAUSE HIS PARENTS ARE GOING TO BE ON BUSINESS TRIP"!!!!

"OMG WAE FIRST HE HAVE TO STAYING OVER AND WHO IS IT YEIN" "says Jin"

I don't know yet,but I have no choice but to let him stay over my house because if my mom. ( Talking while rolling my eye)

Well lets get to class "says Jisoo"

You guys can go first I need to get my books.

Okay annyeonghi kaseyo guys. "I said"

You too bye Yein " says lovelyz"

All of a sudden my locker shuts and my eyes widen I see Jungkook!!!

JUNGKOOK POV:

I'm walking through the hallway and I see Yein saying bye to lovelyz and I smirked to myself. I walked up to Yein and shut her locker. "And said did you miss me"

She studdered n-n-no, well i did. "I said while grinning"

You're coming with me "I said while grabbing her wrist"

She looked scared but I just grinned and laughed I then brought her back to the roof and kicked her in her stomach and blood came out of her mouth. I was laughing and saying "that's what you get over and over"

I saw tears in her eyes and didn't care so I slapped her right cheek and her glasses came off. "OMG SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL"!!

SHE WAS CRYING SO HARD AND I REALIZED WHAT I DID TO HER SHE WAS IN A POOL OF BLOOD I THINK I KICKED HER IN THE STOMACH TOO HARD AND SHE BLED FROM THERE TO. I WAS SHOCKED AND I TRIED TO TOUCH HER CHEEK BUT SHE SAID "DON'T TOUCH ME"!!!!

I was shocked and left the rooftop

Yein POV:

I was dragged to the roof again and got beat up pretty badly but he slapped me and my glasses came off he looked shocked. I was crying and was in a pool of blood and he stood there staring and he tried to touch my cheek but I said "DON'T TOUCH ME" he then left the rooftop and I was crying there and afraid until.