Three

It was the next day, and as promised, the boys all came in to work early.

"You came!" Madeline clapped her hands together, smiling at the five sleep-restricted-looking boys.

"Hi." Zach mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes.

Out of the five, Corbyn looked the most awake.

"What got into them?" She asked him, slightly laughing when the rest of the boys glared at her.

"They're not used to waking up early for useless reasons." He rolled his eyes, looking at the four boys.

"My mother decided against putting you in jail. I think you got pretty lucky." She reminded him, earning a roll of eyes.

"What's up with your Mom? She seems mean to you, too." Jonah asked, yawning at the end. Madeline shrugged and looked down.

"My Mom has always been like that. Strict and commanding. It's normal now."

He nodded and frowned a little.

"Has she been there for you?"

Madeline shook her head and all the boys widened their eyes.

"Work is more important. We need money to continue to live a decent life here." Madeline stated, looking down at the ground after.

Her mother had convinced her that money was everything. Without it, she said that she wouldn't be happy.

"Okay well, for right now before doors open, you can go clean up the registers and counters. There are wipes in that cupboard."

The boys all stared at her while she picked up a box and placed it in a drawer.

"What will you be doing?" Jack asked, fiddling with his earing.

She stopped her actions and sighed, closing the drawer and looking up at Jack.

"I'll be doing yard duty."

Jack furrowed his brows and looked at her.

"Yard duty?"

She blinked a couple of times and bent down, tieing her hair into a bun.

"Outside work. I'll be outside all day helping customers who think the items on display are nice."

Zach had phone out, quickly typing in it before widening his eyes.

"Madeline, it's going to be 112°"

She nodded and pursed her lips.

"I know."

The boys all looked concerned for her.

"How long is your shift?" Corbyn asked.

"A couple of hours." Madeline stated as if it was nothing.

"That's going to give you serious problems." Zach said, looking the most concerned. The boys all nodded and Madeline shrugged.

"I'll meet you guys at lunch." She turned on her heel and walked out the door, not turning back.

"Someone should go with her." Daniel suggested, staring at the door. The boys nodded and Zach rose his hand up.

"I'll go." He decided.

The boys all slightly smirked at him and nodded.

"Okay. See at lunch, bud." Jonah said, patting Zach on the back.

Zach smiled at all of them before taking a deep breath and heading outside, regretting every single step.

"What have I gotten myself into?"

°°°
A little cliffhanger there whoops.

By the way, may I just say...

I MIGHT POSSIBLY MEET WDW!!?!?!

My Mom and I were talking and I brought up the band. My entire family knows how much I love them. She was a little annoyed, seeing as I fangirl and talk about all the time.

I asked her about going to their San Diego and she said "maybe."

MAYBE!??!!

And plus, it's my birthday soon (the 30th) and the show is on August 6th.

GUYS ISODFOSLE

-Melissa