Thirty-Two

It had been two hours.

Two hours.

Thankfully for both Madeline and Zach, they got help and successfully retreated out of the enclosed elevator.

None the less, the time they spent waiting was full of useless talks and deep conversations about life itself.

"So that's how we got stuck on an elevator." Zach finished. He was recalling the story to his fellow band mates.

They all nodded, glad to know that both Madeline and Zach were in perfect condition and were completely fine.

"Remind me for now on to always take the stairs." Madeline huffed, falling back against the couch of the hotel room. After Zach and Madeline had gotten out of the elevator, they had decided to just spend the day inside the hotel to avoid any other incidents.

"Who wants to watch Stranger Things!" Madeline exclaimed, picking up the remote and going on Netflix.

All the boys raised their hands, and Madeline giggled.

The rest of the day was spent re-watching season 2 of the show, and by then, everyone hadn't realized how terribly exhausted they all were.

"Jet lag sucks." Madeline mumbled as she got on the bed.

"It does." Zach agreed.

All the boys had left the room earlier, and now it was just Zach and Madeline.

"I'm tired." She mumbled, closing her eyes as she got comfortable on the bed. Zach held her close to him, planting a soft kiss on her lips and cheeks before testing his head on top of hers, closing his tired eyes.

"Sleep tight, Maddie." He whispered. Madeline didn't respond back as she had already fallen asleep.

°°°
So um.

I'm ending this book on chapter 40.

This story has been pretty hatd to keep up with, and you can tell that my writing is slacking quite a bit.

I hope you all understand.

-melissa