Game of Thrones (self made story) chapter 7

The fire stopped glowing... I stood there... healthy... my neckless shone like crazy but I ignored it... I looked in the eyes of the dragon... I was shocked... "why am I alive?!" I thought... I stretched out my arm to the dragon... the dragon sighed... and then he pushed his head on my hand... it felt so sharp.... but also it felt right... "It's destiny..." I slowly sat down on the back of the dragon and as I did that he instantly stood up... my neckless shone like it would explode every moment... it became slowly hot... the dragon ran outside... I nearly fell down... but I felt so... right... in a few seconds the dragon stood infront of the palace... and not long after we arrived
Deanerys ran out of the palace.... "That can't be!" she said confused.... she held her hand to the dragon and he laid down.... before I could do something she pulled me off her dragon ... and hugged me... "what the -" "we are family..." I looked at her... and on the guards faces you could see what I thought in that moment... "only a tagaryen can be a dragon... and only a dragon can survive the flame of a dragon...." I said nothing... my mouth was open... I couldn't believe it.... „but... why exactly sisters... you could be my aunt or something... or it's just a coincidence..." she pointed at my neckless... „thats the neckless from my mom..." „and why are you telling me now?! Why didn't you told me earlier!?" I asked suspiciously... „I thought it's a fake... but now it's shining... my moms shone allways when she was around fire...or dragons...also... before she died ... she gave birth to a baby..... after that she was gone... I never saw her again..." „did she ever said that the stone was getting ... warm..." I asked after a long pause „no... why are you asking?" „ähm..." I was nervous... „just wanted to know...." she looked suspiciously... then she grabbed me by my arm "and now explain yourself!" she said... not so nice ....

-I told her the whole story-

"I will support you..." "Are you serious?" I asked confused "I trust books... and when the books say you are the chosen one... I'll help you wherever I can... and you are also my sister..." "are you sure..." I was happy that she wanted to help me... but also I couldn't believe that she decided so fast... "when the books are right and I do nothing... it could be bad for the whole world... and even if the books are wrong... save is always better" she looked at me and smiled... "how many troops do you have..." I said after a long pause with awkward silence... "8.000 men... all unsullied... 2000 second sons ... and my 3 dragons...." I thought for a while... "that means we need 250 ships..." "I think 60 men can fit on one ship... so I think we only need 167 ships..." "I heard that Pentos is building new ships... how many do you got..." "I have no ships..." "Then we should hope that they have enough..."

-Pentos-

"we have 150 ships..." a sales man said... "We take them" Deanerys said. i stood besides her, I was something like a manager for this short time we were together... "that would be... 10000 gold" I saw the look on her face... she knew that he extra said such a high price .... "1000" I said but he just looked at me with a disgusted look. I touched his foot with my toe and his foot was in the next second frozen "1000 or else!" I said nasty.... Deanerys threw the gold on the table and turned around... "I will lead everyone... you can look around.... sister..." she smiled... it was still awkward to say sister to each other... I turned around... "jon said Arya is here..." I ran through the streets ... and looked in every store... but she was nowhere .... I walked in a dark gutter... I stumbled over something and fell in the dirt... "Watch out you idi-" I turned around... I saw a girl... she was a little bit younger than me and her whole arm was hurt... a big wound... someone must have attacked her.... "Hello?" I pushed her but she didn't moved... "Hello!?" I shook her and she pushed me away "leave me!" "Who are you?" "I'm no one..." she said ... "Who are you" now she asked me... "thats not important...." I looked closer... now I saw that it was Arya! "you are Arya" I said surprised... "Come with me I'll-" "just leave me!" she yelled at me..... now I saw no other way... I looked her in the eyes... now I controlled her. I grabbed my body by the arm and pulled it with me till we arrived at the ships... I left her body again "What?!" she screamed "calm down..." I said calm... "I'll explain later..."