Game of Thrones (self made story) chapter 1

I woke up. I looked at the big white wall infront of me. "this dreams.... they feel so real... like they would understand me... like friends..." I started smiling and stood up. I went downstairs "good morning sweetie" my mom said. She turned around and looked at me "hey mom" I looked to the table "sit down I made breakfast " she said "mom... i have to go" I said suddely ... i have some kind of feeling that i had to go "where?" "to friends" I lied "I don't believe you..." she said a little bit... creepy... "I need to help Sam... with work" "who is sam?" "my friend" I opened the door and went outside, but before I could even step one step further she grabbed me by my arm "I often go to friends why can't I go now?!" "you'll stay here!" she pulled me to my room and locked the door. "you know nothing!" I heard her go down stairs. I said down on my bed and looked at my neckless. It's a red stone in the shape of a heart... I have it since I can remember. Then the feeling to go got even stronger and I looked to the window. In the next moment I stood infront of it and it was broken. Before I could even thought about it I jumped outside on the roof. I turned around and saw my mom standing in my room, she looked at me with a look I didn't knew. She ran in my direction. I climbed on the tree next to my window and then I jumped down. As my feet touched the ground my mom stood infront of me.... I looked at her while her hair burned off and her young face became old. "she looks like a witch... but witches aren't real.... am I right..." I thought...