Game of Thrones (self made story) chapter 4

-view: I-

As I woke up Sam ran into our room right behind him was Jon. I was sleept till this point. "Look what we found" Sam yelled at me "psssh... not so loud please" I took the paper and read... after I read it I wasn't tired any more "that can't be true!" I put my hand on my head "That must be a mistake...." I looked to Jon "I...-" "It's true... and we can't change it!" Jon said straight .... "I'm sorry.... it's just that I don't even know what I have for powers...." "When I was a kid my nanny always told me stories... and they always were about the king of the white walkers.... I was very interested so I was very attentively... and I can remember that he had around 6 different powers... it could be that you have less or even more..." Sam said quiet. Jon turned around "we need to find that out..." after a pause Jon said "I'll train you now and we will start right now." after he said that Jon walked away instantly. "Wait!" I got out of the bed and ran after Jon but he was already gone. "I don't even have time to eat..." I said sad. I went outside and looked around. Then I saw Jon and walked to him. "Ok show me what you can do!" "I can't...I was furios the last time I used these powers..." "Ok... then I will attack you and you will try to block my hits" in the next moment he kicked my feet away and I fell down "I wasn't ready..." I said embarrassed. Jon helped me up again. Jon got his wooden sword and hit my arm "concentrate!" he yelled at me... as he wanted to hit me I blocked it with my arm "Better..." he said with a smile. In the next moment he wanted to hit against my leg but I jumped up turned around and kicked against his rips... I nearly fell down but I didn't "look you aren't so bad" Jon said nice.

-a day later-

I blocked the hit from Jons sword with mine in the next second he unarmed me and held his sword on my throat. I started laughing "You are better than yesterday" I just smiled "Thats enough for today" I threw my sword away and went inside so Sansa. I laid down on my bed " are you still awake?" I asked her "No I'm not" she laughed "How was your training?" "Fantastic. I can freez my arms and my fist for fighting or blocking. Jon is a really good teacher." "So you know now 2 of 6 powers?" "yes" I smiled "I can freez other tings or persons and I can freez my arms and my fists" We talked for over 3 hours the we heard a scream. I ran outside. Someone fell from the wall. There was blood everywhere... it looked disgusting..."They are getting in!" Jon shouted "what is going on?!" Jon ignored my question "go inside protect sansa!" "But-" "No buts go inside wildlings are to dangerous!" I ran inside again and locked the door "what is going on?" sansa asked shocked "wildlings are getting in and I am here to protect you... " I said sad "Next time you can fight with them..." "It's just that I don't think that I can protect you when someone comes in here...." "You can. Don't be so negativ...." I sat down on my bed and just waited... then I heard foot steps and before I could even react a big willings knocked down our door. He held an axe in his hand. He smashed it close to my face in the wall.... I didn't knew what to do...is was sad and not angry... so I spited at him... he laid down his act and punched me in the face in the next moment he lifted me up "You will never be able to safe the world you are to weak!" someone said... at that point I didn't knew who... the wildling hit me again... but this time I blocked it with my frozen arms... I looked him in the eyes and he let me down... I held my hands infront of my eyes but the hands I saw weren't mine....