Punishment 2

He slammed into me and I moaned loudly. He started pounding in and out of my pussy roughly. He caused a maximum amount of pleasure.

I screamed and he went deeper. He groaned loudly but bit his lip to stop any other noises from escaping. I scratched at his back and I felt a very strong orgasm coming. "JAMES." I screamed and I came hard. My body shook from the intense pleasure.

James didn't slow. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Call me daddy." I groaned and gripped his shoulder. "Fuck babygirl. Your so fucking tight." James panted hard and I screamed out. My legs shook and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My breasts bounce wildly. James gripped my hands and trapped them over top my head.

"DADDY" I screamed. James closed his eyes and pounded harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt an orgasm building. I clenched tight around James dick and he let out a string of profanities. We both climaxed together. "FUCK." He shouted. I felt a pool of wetness in between my legs.

James collapsed on top of me. Be released my hands. He layed on my breasts. We both panted hard. The in between of my legs hurt. I looked down and gasped.

"What?" James panted. "You.. You." I tried to catch my breath real quick so I could force out the words. "You broke my cherry." I breathe out. James wearily pulls out then looks down. Sure enough there is blood on my purple bed sheets.

"Go get in the shower." He commanded me. I tried to move but failed. "I can't." I whispered. James smirked down at me and picked me up. He carried me to the bathroom. "That's what good dick would do to you." He whispered then kissed my ear. He turned on the water on and sat me on the bench. "I'm going to go wash your sheets." He whispered. I nod.

To my surprise he turned my head and kissed me. I kissed back. He gave me a really sweet kiss then pulled away. My heart jumped. No. I can't allow myself to fall for him. He turned on the water and then walked out. I let the water run down over me as my legs came around. I slowly stood and began to wash myself. I watched as the blood went down the drain. My legs was starting to come around and I was able to fully wash myself.

I felt strong arms wrap around me. James kissed down my neck. I shivered. "Did you really think that your punishment was over?" He whispered. He gripped my hair and led me to the white bench while the water poured down on us. He bent me over and kissed down my back. I gripped the seat as he got lower. He kissed my bruised ass and rubbed it slightly.

"Such a pretty sight." He whispered. He came back up and positioned himself at me entrance. He rubbed his hard dick up and down my wet clit. I moaned slightly.

This time he slowly slid himself in. He took two slow strokes before speeding  up. I moaned loudly. Our skin began to clap against each other.

"Fuck. So. Fucking. Tight." James gritted. He yanked my head back by my hair. The water sprayed down over top of us as if covering up our sins. James smacked my ass and I moaned.

I tightened around him. "Oh my god." He groaned. He let go of my hair and gripped my waist. He made me slam back on his dick. I cried out in pleasure. He had a strong pace. I felt as my ass bounced against his dick and echo out in the shower stall.

"Jay." I whimpered as I felt myself on the edge of my orgasm. "Cum." He whispers rubbing my cunt. I scream out his name as I came hard around him. I felt my body got weak and I suddenly felt sleepy. James kept going. He pushed harder.

"No more." I pleaded. He ignored and came deep inside of me. I moaned as I felt it. I nearly came again. James pushed harder and faster. I screamed and tears came to my eyes. "Please." I begged. It was too much pleasure.

He put one of my legs on top of the bench, giving him more access. I cried out as I tightened around him once again. "Cum." He commanded. I vibrated wildly and came hard on him. My body slumped forward.  Put James had a good grip on me.

"Next time the consequence won't be so babyish. You listen to what I say or get punished worse. You are mine. I dont want you to even think about sitting close to any guy except for me. You understand?" James asked.

I nod weakly. He brought my leg down and smacked my butt. "Words." He murmured. "Yes daddy." I whimpered.

"Good Girl." He approved. James picks up my limp body and turned off the water. "Go to sleep honey." Is the last thing I heard.