Journey

I laid with my head on Micheals theigh. I love James. It's crazy because I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm just glad that everything got out before I fell in love with him. I knew that I was pretty close to. It's pretty crazy.

I'm expecting to wake up from James kissing on my neck and touching on my sweet tight pussy. But it's not. Some part of me really hoped that this was a dream. Only for one reason.

I'm fucking horny. That idiot turned me into a sex craving young teen. Now I want some dick. I groaned slightly. God he is such in ass. The inside of my legs were on fire. I heard Michaels quiet snore in the car. Nicholas had head phones in driving. I sat up.

I wanted to touch myself so bad. But I wanted something more then my fingers. I tapped Mike's cheek. He is a light sleeper of he awoke easily. He stretched and yawned. He looked into my tear stained eyes.

"What's wrong bestfriend?" He asked in a sleepy voice, touching my theigh. I shivered as dirty thoughts flashed in my mind. This was my best friend for Christ sakes! But I needed him."Best friend." I whimpered. Shoving my face in his neck.

He hummed. "It hurts." I complained in his neck. "What hurts " He mumbled. Grazing my leg. I huff and pull away. "I'm sooo horny best friend. It hurts so much because I have been holding it in." I complained.

His hands froze as he stared at me. "What?" He asked. He looked distracted. As if he was thinking of something. "I'm horny! It's really bothering me. Do something. Please!" I begged, going back to his neck and running my hands down his t shirt.

"I can't." He whispers. "You aren't thinking straight. You gonna be pissed later." The 15 year old whispered in my ear. Despite his protests I felt his friend poking up. I know for a fact that he is a virgin. He even told me. But him and his girlfriend did sexual things. Well ex girlfriend. I used to have a crush on Micheal before that bitch came along and stole him.

Thats when I started liking James. I grabbed his Jr and squeeze slightly earning a groan. "Please. Please Mikey. I need something." I whimpered. Kissing the base of his throat. His hand started to trail his way up my skirt only to stop and pull back.

He pulled my hands from his pants. "No. You are not thinking straight. And we are right behind my brother." He says. I wanted to cry. I needed something. I went and got my phone from behind him. "What are you doing?" He asked distractedly. He was trying to get rid of his hard on but my legs was opened. I had underwear on but they were like really wet.

I unlocked it as I went to my Instagram. Something my mom didn't know of but I never used it. "About to go see who lives in Chicago that could solve my problem. We are about a half an hour away. It's on the dash board." I informed him.

He snatched my phone away. He had that same look that I knew well. That same look that turned me on the most. The same look James gave me.

The look of possession.