Chapter 1: New Student

I just wanted to add that it's the start of another year in Regal Academy and Rose's parents know about RA
________________

AT THE R.A:

HAWK'S POV:
We're waiting for H.M.Cinderella ...She said today we'll have a new student....and finally H.M . Cinderella came "Attention students!We have a new student,please introduce yourself!"
A boy came in and the girls started adoring him...Well,l should thanks that guy for this..."Hi! I'm Adrian Beauty,grandson of Beauty" the boy said and suddenly.....HE STARED AT ROSE?!no! no! it can't be, he's probably just looking around..."Welcome to Regal Academy Adrian!You're in Astoria's team, please join your team."
H.M . Cinderella said as she then pointed us, he came towards us and said "Hey cousin Travis,you're here too?" Travis stared him for 5 seconds but then he said "ADRIAN?! IS THAT YOU?! But l thought you moved on to another country?!'he said, rather surprised, Adrian smiled and said "Let's talk about it after class, right my princess?" he turned and winked at Rose "Was he talking to me?" Rose asked us confusingly..."You know him Rose?" l asked while glaring at that guy "Dunno...but...he looks so familiar to me..."

AT THE BREAK TIME:

(still Hawk's POV)

After class, Adrian came up to us and began "Well cousin,l moved to another country, but then...l moved here like.....3 months ago" he explained "Well" he turned to Rose "Don't tell me that you don't remembering me my princess " Rose looked him intently then gasped "ADRIAN!!!!" she...... jumped on him and.....HUGGED HIM?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY HIM?! WHY NOT ME?! "OMG! ADRIAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!" we all. were suprised then Rose noticed it and gigled "Guys, it's Adrian,my classmate from my old school and...you know Hawk...?" she turned to me "He's just like you...he was the most liked boy of school and.. he's always so nice to me...but the most interesting thing is....he always called me his princess and sometimes said that he's my prince charming...' "WHAT?!?!?!" I yelled and drew the attention of everyone "is everything ok Hawk?" Rose asked "Y-yeah...everything is alright" l forced myself to make a fake smile "But Rose" the guy named Adrian LEANED TO HER A LITTLE?!?!?! and said "Look, l was right, now you're a princess and l'm a prince charming, and who knows, maybe this means l'm your prince charming?" she just blushed...
"wait..." Travis interrupted "So the girl you always talked about is ROSE?! " "Yes, yes she is!"  he said while smiling to Rose
I'II KILL THAT GUY!!!! IF THERES SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ROSE'S PRINCE CHARMING, HE'S DEFINITELLY ME!!!! NOT THAT IDIOT!!!! I'II KEEP MY EYE  ON HIM!!! I'II NEVER LET HIM STEAL MY ROSE!!!!