Chapter~11

So, where to first?

I think we should go to Macy's then JCPenny.

Sounds good, so what exactly are you looking for?

I can't decide wether I want a dress or just something cute.

You don't seem like a dress person.

I'm not.

Why don't I go off and pick something for you and then you find something and you can try them both.

Sounds great!

Dylan goes off and finds Cole some faded skinny jeans, some brown ankle boots, a floral top and a kimono. Cole finds herself a skater skirt, a pretty pastel peach crop top and sadly no shoes.

Dylan I couldn't find any shoes, I hope you found some.

I did, what'd you get.

I got a white skater skirt and a pastel peach crop top.

That sounds really pretty, I got you some faded skinny jeans, a floral shirt, a  kimono and some brown ankle boots.

I have a plan.

What is it?

Let's mix the two outfits, I'll take them both and put on a combination in the dressing room.

That's a good idea, I'll be waiting by the chairs.

Okay.

Cole went in the fitting room and put on the crop top and skater skirt, she added the white, floral kimono on top and put on the ankle boots. She loved the combination.

Dylan, how do I look?

Y...you look amazing Cole.

Thanks, I'm glad you think so.

If he doesn't fall in love with you I don't know what else he'd do.

You're going to make me blush Dylan.

Sorry, sorry, you just look so good.

Thank you, again.

Dylan and Cole didn't even have to go to JCPenny. They ended up paying for the outfit then went home. They finished off the night watching movies and having a good time.

_____________________________

•Hope you guys liked this chapter! Leave feedback and anything else below in the comments•