11

Shirow lands on the ground. We all slide off "alright now time to find Genesis" Xander says we all walk towards Arkala. "Shirow stay hidden" I whisper I look behind my back and see Shirow blend in with an ice berg.

I look ahead and see Robert walking faster than us. "We're almost there" Robert says "Robert when was the last time you seen Revan?" Mother says we all stopped and he looked at her and at Father he didn't say anything. "Revan and I saw each other last at Dragon's Tail when I told him Jerren was coming because of Gerold" "you were there?" Leo says Robert nodded his head I look at Father "why didn't you tell me?" I say Father didn't say anything "Revan was protecting you" Mother says "you knew?" Mother nodded. Did Leo know too? Leo shakes his head "why are you guys protecting me?!" "Zuri you're the only one that can stop this war" Father finally says "what makes you think that I can stop this war?" I say Leo walks over and whispers in my ear "remember the beginning?" I didn't say anything "who wanted us dead?" I remember Jerren captured me and he said the king wanted every dragon rider dead because he found all of them as a threat. The king wants us dead.

Then a big shadow on the ground captures all of our attention. We all look up and see a blue dragon flying above us. "What's a dragon doing in Ice Port?" Leo says "maybe it's looking for its rider" I say then it landed behind us we looked at it then Shirow walked up to it. Zuri this is Jewel I hear Shirow say "is she looking for her rider?" Father says. I look at Shirow Jewel believes he's her rider Shirow says looking at Xander. "Did I hear her?" Xander says "look at your arm" Leo says Xander looks at his arm and his mark on his arm is glowing blue. He looks at me "she's my dragon?" I nod my head he walks over to Jewel, reached his hand out and touched Jewel's blue scales. Xander smiles "do you want to take a ride on Jewel?" Father says "she's your dragon" I say "if course!" Xander jumps on Jewel's back. "Be careful" Mother says "we will" Xander leans in and whispers something that I can't hear. Then Jewel flies off the ground.

We watched Xander and Jewel fly away. "I hope they won't get caught" I say don't worry Zuri I hear Shirow say I look at him and give him a smile "alright let's get to the city and find Genesis" we continue to follow Robert to Arkala.