happy bday!

on july 13, 2002 an angel was born.

Caleb Logan Leblanc.

happy birthday bubba, i've been watching you and your family's youtube channel for so many years now. you inspired me to be a better person. you inspired me to chase after my dreams. i hope you're having fun in heaven, hitting home runs with david. you're in a better place now, where it's safe and sound. wow. our caleb is 15 years old. you taught me the more you celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate, and never take your life for granted. not only did you brighten our days, you made life worth living, worth being happy. you taught millions of people how to be happy. i  would like to tell you how special you are, and i know nothing will ever do justice to the courageous, loving, brave, caring, hilarious, beautiful person you are, but we can be thankful how you made us laugh, how you made our days a whole lot brighter. how you helped millions of people be happy. well, my hands hurt so i'm gonna stop it here. you're the most loving, caring person i have ever known. hopefully i'll see you later.

7.13.02 - 10.01.15
rest in peace, our one and only, baked potato.

love, katie 💜

everybody sing along,

i am a baked potato, baked potato, bakeddddddd poooootaaaaaatoooooooooo!!

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑🆑