part 39

A/N- thanks for suggestions! i'm going to make a texting story about hannie, so it will be starting soon!! anyways, back to the story.

Haydens POV-
i'm taking annie to a fancy restaurant today called "Providence"
A/N- it's a real restaurant, look it up ma dudes
i told her to dress nicely, and i bet she looks beautiful. i'm wearing:

A/N- yes i cut off his head

A/N- yes i cut off his head. don't judge. he was ugly anyways🤷🏻‍♀️and no it wasn't hayden LmAO

i drove to annie's house and knocked on the door. i stood there for about 5 minutes and she wasn't answering. so i walked right in and sat on the couch.

Annie's POV-
i was doing my makeup, when i messed up on the eyeliner.

shit! i mumbled to myself.

i went to the bathroom and wiped all my makeup off. gotta restart.

i heard a knock at the door. i didn't answer it because i was trying to get ready, and it was probably katie, jayden or kenz.

A/N- KENZIE AND ANNIE ARE NOW FRIENDS SORRY FOR CONFUSION IF U WERE CONFUSED IF NOT THEN I MADE A FOOL OUTTA MYSELF OOpS

I heard somebody come in and sit on the couch. am i about to get kidnapped??? who the hell would just walk in??

i got kind of scared because i heard them go into the kitchen. are they about to grab a knife and kill me?

A/N- oops

i heard footsteps. i quickly opened my window and jumped. i ran to the nearest gas station, yes i took my phone with my by the way.

Haydens POV-
i was getting kind of thirsty when i was waiting for annie.

A/N- don't think like that u dirty people.

so i went to the kitchen and grabbed some water. i decided to go upstairs just to check on her and see if she was okay.

i knock on annie's door.

annie???

annie????

no answer. i walk in and see that she's not in here. i see her window open. wtf?? i decided to call her.

Hayden- Annie??
Annie- Yeah Hayden?
Hayden- Where are you? i'm at your house.
Annie- Oh shit. how long have you been in there for??
Hayden- Idk, maybe 30 minutes.
Annie- OH MY GOD HAYDEN!!!
Hayden- what??!! are you okay?!
Annie- IM FINE I JUST HEARD SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE AND I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOU SO I JUMPED OUT MY WINDOW AND RAN TO THE GAS STATION!!
Hayden- oh my lord annie. it's okay lol. but our reservations are cancelled, there isn't enough room anymore since we're late.
Annie- i'm so sorry hayden.
Hayden- It's okay baby, i'll see you tomorrow. i love you, goodnight.

Annies POV-
I feel so stupid.