babysitting a three year old

"Payton, George. Me and Phil are going out now with a few of our friends,we probably be back by midnight, Dillion has to be in bed in about an hour or so. Bye." Says Dan.

"Come on Dan, let's go!" Says Phil impatiently.

"Bye dad, bye Papa." I say as they leave.

I check the time on my phone and I get out of mine and George's cuddle position. He goes to pull me back down but, I laugh and he lets go. I walk over to Dil and pick him up, we walk into the bathroom and I give him a bath. George walks in with dils minion pyjama's and helps me with drying him.

Dils hair goes curly and I get him changed into the pyjama's. I lie him down on the sofa with his cars blanket, favourite teddy, a dummy and George gives him some warm milk. George puts Paw patrol on and then we do some homework.

*
We see that Dil has fallen asleep so George goes to dils room, I pick him up and carry him. I lay him down onto the bed and George places his blanket next to him. We turn the light off and go to bed ourselves.

*
I wake up at 2am to the sound of the front door opening and Dan and Phil laughing. I go out into the hallway  and sit down. Dan and Phil enter the living room,both are drunk as hell. Phil almost falls over his feet and Dan laughs hysterically.

"Shh Bear shh, we have kids and they're asleep." Phil slurrs, I love it when he calls Dan,Bear.

"Oh Lion I love you Sooo much." Says Dan walking over to Phil kissing Phil's neck.

"Oh Bear I love you even more." Says Phil.

"Not remotely possible!" Says Dan giving Phil a passionate kiss, he reaches for Phil's shirt and takes it off.

I run back to my room and shut the door, it's just loud enough to wake George up. He looks around in a daze and falls back asleep. I pick up some earplugs and put them in my ears before getting back into bed and falling asleep.