Chapter 2

I tried to talk with the people around me but no one seemed to know what was happeninng. Maybe the best thing was to go back home because all my things were ther and during blackouts thefts are really common. When I got home, I saw the doorkeeper trying to fix the lamp of his little cabin it seemed as if he hadn't noticed that everythig went off, not only his light, I opened the gate and walked towards the stairs, hoping to see the emergency lights on, but there was nothing, only the darkness, it was then that I noticed that this wasn't just a normal blackout, but something much worse...

When I got to my apartment, everything was on it's place, except for the little magnets that I had on my desk, they were all scattered around the table and the floor, as if they had exploded, I was really intrigued by what caused this phonomenon. Lettig aside the magnets, I was really tired and decided that the best thing to do was to try to sleep and wait for the sunrise, because I couldn't do anything at night.

When I woke up, the sun was already shining in the sky but something was different, it's color, before, it had a bright yellow color, but then it was a deep dark red, and looked much bigger. From this point on, I knew that the normality that I always hated, was over.

What happened, I asked myself. Recomposed, I decided to try to find my friend Vitor, who lived a few blocks drom me. The streets were deserted, the complete opposite form before.