7

Everything around me is bright yet gloomy. It was a happy day, why do I feel empty.

"Mom I'm gonna go to Gukkie's house for a while before we leave."

"Okay sweetie, be careful."

I run towards his house. I wanted to see him before I went away. I just want to say it all before I go.

I ring the doorbell as he opens the door with a bright smile plastered onto his face. That lovely unique bunny smile that makes my heart flutter.

"Gukkie!"

I run up to him as I quickly embrace his flustered self into my arms.

"I'm gonna miss you so so much Gukkie." I sob.

"Hey...it's gonna be okay, you'll come back after a few years won't you?" he says with hope in his eyes.

"Of course I will Gukkie! Saranghaeyo." I say happily.

"Nado. Take care, yeah?" he says looking troubled. "Just...promise you'll remember me and you'll always love me only."

I giggled, "Of course Gukkie! Take care while I'm gone."

"Please say my name before you go."

"Saranghaeyo J..."

It started fading away as I saw a bright light in view.

----------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

I opened my eyes only to the sight of plain white walls and a dull room. The only voice ringing in my ears was the depressed shuffling of feet from outside, muffled voices, light breathing and the monitor right beside myself.

Everything was cold besides my hand held in the warmth of someone else's. He slept on the chair while holding my hand. My eyes softened.

Jungkook slept beside me, however, in an uncomfortable position. I felt bad for him. I moved a bit to the side waking him up.

His head lifted up as his tired and worried eyes came in view, his lips dull and dry. Suddenly his eyes widened with all the energy they had in them, he suddenly hugged me quivering.

"I-I thought I lost you again. Please d-don't leave me."

Again. What does that mean?

I pushed my thoughts aside as my eyes fell upon his tired gaze again. I slowly shifted and patted the space beside me with my pale, weak hands.

He looked up at me with a questioning look.

I weakly smiled, "Lay down beside me."

He got flustered as he opened his mouth to say something. I cut him off quickly, "Please, I insist." I gave him the warmest smile I could.

He looked too tired to argue as he slowly and carefully lay down beside me. There wasn't much space for two people, I had to make him comfortable.

"J-Jungkook?"

He hummed tiredly in response, his eyes closed, dark circles prominently coming in view.

"C-Can we c-cud-dle?" I ask hesitating.

He slowly opened his eyes, dark, tired orbs coming in view. "You sure?", he asked with a tired yet worried voice.

My eyes softened at the tired sight of him. Did he stay awake all night?

"Yes." I smiled my brightest to convince him I was fine with it.

Jungkook cautiously pulled himself closer and draped an arm over me, sharing his warmth to my cold self and slowly drifting off to sleep.

After a little while, I grew accustomed to his warmth and found it rather comfortable. I carefully pulled myself even closer to him.

As I felt my eyelids growing heavier, I lay my head on his chest, hearing his calm heartbeat somehow calmed me down.

As time passed I got even more and more sleepy, I slowly closed my eyes yet they were opened again as a familiar figure came through the door.

His disappointed and sad eyes looking at us together before quickly going out of the room before giving me a sad smile.

Why Jimin?

I looked once more at Jungkook, unknowingly smiling, before slowly falling asleep again as my eyelids starting feeling heavy.

Sleep well......Gukkie.

--------------------

Jimin's POV.

It hurts seeing her in his arms, but I know they can help each other for good. They need each other, and I know it's time to let go of her.

I'm sorry Irenie. I love you so so much. But I'm gonna have to let you go.

I quickly wiped my tears that unknowingly stained my face before I walked away on my own path.

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to give a shoutout to hanagurz
You guys should go check her out. Have a great day!