8

Jungkook's POV.

"Treat her well, will ya Kookie?", he said, a painful smile evident on his gloomy, yet handsome face.

"But hyung-"

"No kookie, I don't deserve her like you do, I took her from you before, you loved her before I did, and now, I'm not gonna get in your way."

I looked forward at the dark glistening river, stars illuminating the dark night. Everything was bright, but it felt gloomy, lonely.

"Hey Kookie?", he said, voice cracking and slowly fading.

I only hummed in response, I knew, if I looked at those eyes, I'd feel guilty for a decision I never made on my own. I hated it, being trapped inside a love triangle, it was all a blame game. It was hard, and I hated that.

"Does it hurt?", he asked slowly, trying his best to hide the pain, but I knew he couldn't, it's hard to leave your first love. Just like I did, for him.

I knew exactly what he meant by that, and it did hurt. A lot. It was one of the worst, but I knew I couldn't let him be discouraged to move on, I needed him to do so. I had begged him to go to her, just like he had before. If I hurt then, I could handle it again. But he begged, why? I will never understand.

He said he felt guilty, that both of us needed each other. At that moment, I was confused. I wanted to ask him but I couldn't. I didn't have the guts to.

Didn't they need each other as well?

We used to be outcasts who surprisingly fell in love. We were stupid enough to do that. Who had known we'd be trapped in such a complicated love triangle.

It's true, love is blind, you can't help who you fall in love with. It sucks. But what sucks the most is, you fall in love, and it's hard to climb out of the deep pit called love. It's as if my heart wants to hurt itself by falling in love.

Why?

"Tell me Kookie. Does it hurt?", he sobbed, "because I am."

I looked at him, he reminded me of myself, back then. It sucked to be an outcast. My canvas of life had been blank until she came.

Unknowingly, a tear ran down my cheek. I know he doesn't want to let go, but at the same time he does.

I was being selfish, I would've asked him to be with her, whilst I let go of her again.

But he had insisted, and I foolishly listened to my heart. However, in the end, I'll ask her to make a choice. I'll have to. I can't fight for a girl if she's already in love with someone else.

But I'm happy, she didn't die. She came back to us. My love, my first love, the colour on my canvas, my sweet sweet Irenie. I love you.

--------------

She was sleeping soundly, her soft breaths and the sound of the monitor next to her ringing in my ears. Here she was, close to me, in my arms, just the way I wanted long ago.

I smiled to myself, her beautiful eyes that never failed to brighten my day, they were closed. My heart had stopped when she fainted, I thought I'd lost her again.

I smiled looking at her sickly pale yet beautiful face. It was as if the heavens gave me another chance, she was the only reason I had been happy to be an outcast.

Her pale, weak arms draped around my waist and mine were draped around hers.

She was precious, she was fragile. I was sacred to hold her in my arms, what if she breaks, what if I lose her. Meeting her was the most beautiful moment in my life, and after that, it was all downhill. Until now, now I needed to be there for her, not really for her, but mostly for myself.

She was my other half, my first love. When I heard she got into a plane crash, my whole canvas was ruined, begging to be completed, but it couldn't, not without her.

I wanted to become an outcast again, to meet her again, but I couldn't. Instead, I became someone I wasn't.

I placed a cover on my canvas, refusing to let anyone else complete it. I became a playboy, something I loathed, but I couldn't accept the cruel truth, that you were dead, at least that's what everyone had thought, probably still thinks.

I had grown paranoid without you, you broke me, I changed myself into something I hate, but still, I can't stop loving you.

I want you to come back to me, my canvas is begging to be completed again.

"Someday, someone will hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will stick back together."

A/N: Damn I really wish I could write as good as you guys. (Cri) Have great day however! Love y'all. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.