5

A/N: First things first, I'm so sorry I didn't update for so long, I was stuck with exams. But yeah, to make up for it, I'll make this a much longer chapter? Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------
Jimin's POV
I couldn't help but to admire her, how amazing she was. Irene. She was flawless, no doubt about that.

I watched her as she switched seats, Jungkook was probably toying with her as well. I sighed. He's never gonna change, but nobody can blame him, he's got his reasons. Reasons he will never forget.

However, I don't feel I'm gonna give Irene to Jungkook. I will protect her no matter what happens, she will never be Jungkook's toy. I know what's best for him, and I know he'll regret playing around with a girl like her.

And as for Irene. I hope she remembers me soon enough. Irenie, please remember me.

I spent my day with Irene. She never changed, ever. And I know now, that I will have to protect her, because she is something precious.
Someone who can hopefully change Jungkook as well.

I walked away from her house as she
went inside. Take care, Irene.
I smiled to myself. But that smile was painful. After all this time, she's back. The same beautiful girl I remembered.

But soon enough, I'm gonna let you go, only for you to save Jungkook.

Goodnight Irene.

----------------------------------------------------

Irene's POV
Jimin. Park Jimin. Why do I feel like I know him? Of course you do dumbo, but as if he was someone important to me in the past.

Nah, probably my daydreaming. Go to sleep Irene. And you need to stop talking to yourself.

Goodnight Jimin.

Next day.

I woke up to my doorbell And alarm ringing at the same time. Seriously?

"Coming!" I shouted from my bed and got up not minding my ruined hair or my messed up state at all.

I went downstairs to open the door only to see....

Jungkook and Jimin

Seriously? I woke up for this?

"Hey Irene! I was wondering if you'd like to go to the mall today. As friends of course!"

"Hey! I asked her first! Go away."

I looked at them in amusement. Did they prepare to say that together or something?
"Um sure, but why did you wake me up for this?" I questioned.

"Well, we just wanted to have fun!" Jimin said squealing like a kid.

I chuckled.

"Okay guys, just wait here I'll be right back! Help yourself to some snacks I guess." I said before going upstairs.

I took a shower before choosing my clothes in my walk-in closet. I picked up a plain black t-shirt with black jeans. I tied a grey flannel around my hips and wore my timberlands.

For my makeup, I put on some strawberry lip tint and light mascara and eyeliner. I brushed my hair to make it completely straight after drying it.

After wearing my golden charm bracelet and necklace, I grabbed my phone and earphones and went downstairs.

"Let's go guys!" I said catching their attention and stopping them from goofing around.

"Ah!" Jimin came towards me and put an arm around me while grinning, "Let's go!"