20. Joey

Joey POV

"Joey, you have to call her, it's been days since you both talked to each other," Charles says.

"Actually, I just talked to her 5 minutes ago," I said to him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, we were keeping up our Snapchat streak," I shrugged.

"I-You-I give up!" Charles exclaimed, throwing his hands up in defeat.

"Why does it matter so much if I talk to her or not, there's nothing to talk about," I groaned.

"You and Gwen were made for each other, literally! You told her that you- I know what I told her, I'm just not ready to talk to her about it," I sighed.

"Not that many girls like Gwen come into your life," he says.

"I know, I know," I said.

"I gotta go but remember, if you don't talk to her now, you're gonna lose her," Charles says. We do our bro shake and he leaves. I then think back to what he said to me about losing Gwen.

"Remember, if you don't talk to her now, you're gonna lose her,"

I open my phone and head to my text message. I pulled up our messages and read the previous messages. Gwen and I were fighting over which movie we should go see next Friday.

She wanted to go see Spider-Man: Homecoming and I wanted to see Wish Upon. Of course I promise her that we would go see Spider-Man: Homecoming just to make her happy. I took a deep breath and started texting her.

gwen💓
Hey, can we talk about what happened a few days ago in that group chat. I miss you. I miss US. I miss the things we did together. I miss most of all what we had. Hit me up if  you wanna talk too. I miss you Gwen

I read over the message one more time to make sure it was perfect. My thumb was hovering over the send button till, I stopped and and froze.

What if she didn't want to talk to me?

What if she hates me?

Or worse.

What if she's with someone else and is happier with him?

All these questions started to flood my mind, making my decision to send it or not even harder. I erased the whole message and turned off my phone, placing in front of me on the coffee table.

I guess I'm gonna lose her now...

                                    ****
Instagram

joeybirlem waterfalls 🌊______________________________tylerbrown, laurenorlando88, and 99,999 liked your post

joeybirlem
waterfalls 🌊
______________________________
tylerbrown, laurenorlando88, and 99,999 liked your post

joeybirlem disabled comments

----
JWEN!! NOOO! Don't worry, I won't let Jwen die though, IT SHALL LIVE ON!
Ooo! Next is Gwen's POV!
Do you think that Joey and Gwen will ever talk to each other again?
AHHHH! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ON 2K READS! Y'alls must really like this book!

~Mia💜