21. Gwen

Gwen POV

"JWEN IS DEAD?!" Luna shouted. Let me clear things up for those of you that are just joining this journey. Ever since Joey's last Instagram post, everyone has been spamming all my social media accounts asking what happened.

"I don't even know if there was a Jwen to start with," I said.

"Loren, have you heard anything from Joey yet? Other than your Snapchat streak?" Loren asked.

"No, what's the point, he probably hates me and has a reason to," I sighed. You might be wondering why should Joey hate me? Here's a playback from the group chat.

****

#jwen is otp🥺

lunablaise
so you can defend Gwen,
but yet you can't admit
you're in love with her?!

loren
Luna you just—

lunablaise
oops

tylerbrown
....

blakegray
déjà vu anyone??

hrvy
umm...

duhitzmark
this is awkward,
at least our plan worked...

babyariel
surprise ...

jordynjones
yay!

jordynjones
you found out,
not in the way we
planned it though...

charlesgitnick
Joey?
Gwen?

gwencarter
Joey..

gwencarter
is this true???

joeybirlem
Gwen I—

gwencarter
Joey, it's either
Yes or No...

joeybirlem
It's yes,
I admit it.

joeybirlem
I like you a lot Gwen,
more than a friend in fact...

duhitzmark
Joey you—

gwencarter
...

joeybirlem
Gwen,
please say something...

gwencarter
I..I think I should go...

gwencarter left the chat

****

Yup, I was a chicken, that's for sure. I pulled a chicken move because I was scared come clean and tell Joey that I...Tell Joey that I like him...

"Gwen, it's not your fault—That's what everyone is saying! Oh Gwen don't worry, every girl does that! Gwen, it's not your fault at all! I'M SICK OF HEARING THAT!" I exclaimed.

"Gwen, you're being way to hard on yourself," Luna says.

"NO! IT'S MY DAMN FAULT THAT I CAN'T TELL A BOY THAT I LIKE HIM! Because of that he hates me!" I screamed, tears flowing from my eyes. Loren and Luna then pulled me into a group hug as I cried even harder. We pulled away when I heard the front door swing open.

"OKAY! WHO MADE MY BEST FRIEND CRY!" Tyler shouted, walking towards me. I started giggling a little at his actions.

"No—It was Joey wasn't it?! Ooo! LET ME AT HIM!!" Tyler said, putting up his fists.

"Tyler! I'm fine, thanks to you," I smile slightly.

"Good, but I swear if Joey hurts you, imma fight him," Tyler said. For the rest of the day, Luna, Loren, Tyler, and I just sat in my room and watched Disney movies while eating ice cream. Seems like such a cliche move but it make me feel a slightly bit better. After they left, I pulled my my phone and started texting him.

joeyyy💓
Hey, can we talk? I want to explain why I left the group chat after you said that you liked me. The truth is...Joey I like you a lot. I'm sorry if I freaked you out when I left, I was just scared to admit it. I understand if you hate me or moved on, and you don't want to talk to me. I miss you like crazy.

I read over the message and froze. I hit the erase button and turned off my phone. A few tears fall from my eyes after I turned it off.

Why should I even try, he's probably with somebody better.
****
Instagram

gwencarterrewind time______________________________aaronmelloul, itsmarioselman, and 546,098 Liked your post

gwencarter
rewind time
______________________________
aaronmelloul, itsmarioselman, and 546,098 Liked your post

gwencarter disabled comments

----
Edit: I decided NOT to cause a love triangle like I planned

Buttttt, something better~

~Mia💜