CHAPTER 1

Sweeney was on his barber chair,chilling as he oppened the windows... Mrs Lovett was standing just behind the door,waiting for THE moment.

About 15 minutes later,she finally get into the room.

As he see her comming,he stand up looking at her but no eyes contact

"Mr Todd,I would like to ask you somethin..." she said
"What?" He replied,trying to not smile as he allready know what shes going to say

She bit her lips and say "Do you like me? I mean,more than a friend... I know you love Lucy,and I will never be her and--" she was cut off by Sweeney,who grabes her waist and kissed her.

"I love you too" he whispered,making Nellie smile so much that she falls in tears,tears of joy.

"Re...Rea...Really? But... and Lucy?" She said,with a scared face
"She's gone,and in all the ways,I forget her,I just want you... And you must be sure that I'm not lying"
"I trust you Sweeney,it's just that,I... I never thought it would happen!"
On this words,she put her hands on his chest and kissed him with passion.
But they had to pull away each other as Toby ran off inside of the store.

He looked confused but then asked
"Mum! Can I hang out tonight? Ive met a girl..."
Sweeney and Nell exchanged a look,suprised at first,but then she rubb his hair and said "Sure love,but dress as a gentleman and be sweet with her!" She said,with a big smile.

Sweeney sit down,looking at Nellie's dress
"She's beautiful" he thinked
"Thank you love" she replied.

Sweeney looked suprise
"Hum... did I said that out loud?" He asked,blushing

"I think you did" and a little laught came out.

Sweeney tried his best to laught too,but he couldn't. He didn't know why,but he smiled and hold her hand at the same time.

They eat for the first time in the same room.

Toby could feel there was something different in the atmospher,but he just hoped Nellie would tell him later,from herself...

"Allright love,how was your date?" Mrs Lovett sudently ask to Toby
"Oh very well,I think she likes me... And I like her too" And he blushed

Sweeney laughed. HE laughed.
They looked at him and started laughing too.

*Hey guys! Thank you for reading my story! Don't forget to vote and comment! I will upload soon,and it's gonna be... cheesy X)*