Still The Badass I Am

Pic above is Jung Yuria

Jung Yuria's POV

Ugh I can't have a nice fucking day without another arrogant ass gang tryna be slick with these drug and money deals heres what happened.

Flashback

I was carrying the suitcase with the money in it and the bag with the drugs I was giving them this stuff for anoart of their small land I mean its big but nothing compared to mines.

When I got to the main alley I saw only three people there standing and watching me these people were the in the gang of and all boys gang called DESTRUCTION I don't know why though since they do no damage barely any ways as I was walking I knew someone was following me and knew what this gang was up to they were tryna take the money and drugs and kill me.

But they can't I'm way better than all of them put together do I smirked and on way I drop kicked the three dudes ass and if ished the rest after I got home to the girls aka the hang out I got to tell them what happen Sun Mi got mad and punched the walls Yumi got mad and started to rip pillows off the couch Btw she's buying some more Moona got mad and started screaming and jumping around Btw also she is the second youngest and Sue started stabbing stuff with her blade ugh these people and I'm supposed to be the younger one.