Proposing To My Love

Jungkooks POV

It has been two weeks since little Kookie came out and we've been good he looks just like me is what Yuria keeps saying I can't wait till she comes home tonight its our third year anniversary and we get the house alone since the gang decided to watch him.

I also have a surprise for her tonight and I don't want to ruin it. I had just got done  finishing up the surprise for her when all of a sudden my phone started ringing I looked at it to see her calling and picked it up.

Conversation

Me: Hey babe wyd

Nothing just called to say I'm coming home now

Me: Okay and happy 3rd anniversary

Awww you remembered happy anniversary baby love you and see you soon

Me: Alright and love you to baby bye

Bye

Conversation Ended

When the conversation ended with her I hurried and got dress in a button up white and blue checkered shirt and some jeans with my vans and put my watch on I got on my knee and waited till she got there.

Yuria's POV

*A couple of seconds later*

I was going home to Jungkook I have never been this happy in my entire life even the girls couldn't make me this happy I was in love so much and I had a beautiful son with the man I love to my life is so far so good.

I opened the door with my key and I couldn't find Jungkook but when I came in I say a path of roses I wonder what is at the end.

Pic of roses

When I got to the end I started crying because I saw Jungkook on his knee "Yuria you have made me the so happy these past few years and I want to return the favor you have also gave me a beautiful healthy baby boy who I love dearly what I am sayin...

When I got to the end I started crying because I saw Jungkook on his knee "Yuria you have made me the so happy these past few years and I want to return the favor you have also gave me a beautiful healthy baby boy who I love dearly what I am saying is I want to be married with the girl I love and take care of her and her child so will you make me the happiest man on the planet and marry me" he said holding out a ring.

Pic of ring

I started balling tears coming out of my eyes "yes, yes I will marry you Jungkook I love you and our baby sooooo much" I said hugging him and kissing him a lot

I started balling tears coming out of my eyes "yes, yes I will marry you Jungkook I love you and our baby sooooo much" I said hugging him and kissing him a lot. He picked me up and spun me around "I want the wedding immediately the sooner the better only me you the gang and Chinyeol"

(And Btw I know Chinyeol is similar to Chanyeol but I couldn't think of anything else solo)

He nodded and started calling the gang and telling them what had happened I'm so glad to be with him.