Living The Gangster Life

Jungkooks POV

Oh shit I just remembered that I didn't wear protection and cummed in Yuria shit what if she gets pregnant.

Yuria's POV

I woken up and I had the urge to throw up I ran to the bathroom and started to puke my guts I guess I was being to loud because the rest of the gang came in looking worried especially Jungkook but I don't know why must have been something I ate yesterday. Anyway Jungkook was holding my hair back while I was throwing up. When I got done I brushed my teeth.

My friends made sure I was okay.

Jungkooks POV

HOLLY SHIT SHE IS FUCKING PREGNANT!!!

Yuria's POV

I was so hungry and me, Jungkook, V, and Jimin were the only ones home. I went to the kitchen to get me some food I took some Korean Beef and put it on some Bread with mayonnaise and pickles. That's weird I never eat pickles oh well. I also got some banana milk strawberry flavor and went in the living while eating.

Btw if you are wondering what about our gang we started to quit I mean we will get back to it but Jungkook says its for a good reason when I asked him what the reason was he immediately said nothing important I was just so confused he acts as if I'm pregnant.(but she didn't know she was stupid her)

Jungkooks POV

UGH I have to tell her I didn't use a condom when we had sex. But how the hell am I going to do that with out her lashing out on me. I guess I will just have to be a man. I walked up to her while she was eating and watching TV I turned the TV off and she looked at me like I was crazy "THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING MY FUCKING TV STUPID SMALL DICK ASS GIVE ME MY FUCKING REMOTE BEFORE I FUCKING DROP KICK YO FAGGET ASS" I looked at her calmly wow that's a lot of curse words she used "firstly sit back down second this TV and remote is OURS and third calm the fuck down so I can tell you something important" she gave me a weird confused look " I don't know who you think you telling me to sit down or calm down but okay" she said as she shrugged her shoulders and sat down "I put my hands on her lap on top of her " you know how you were throwing up and eating things you usually don't eat" I asked her.

"Yeah why" she asked "well when we had sex I didn't use a condom and cummed in you and your pregnant yaaayyyyy" she looked so calm and not mad "oh okay" she said "what your not mad or anything" she shook her head "I am mad just not as mad as you thought I'd be" I smiled and rubbed her tummy "get some rest you need it" just then we heard a loud bang "YAYYYY" Jimin loudly yelled. "WE KNEW YOU WERE PREGGERS FROM THE START" V screamed while the boy did a weird dance by then Yuria was already sleep I walked her up stairs but not before mumbling "ugh that weird boy I knew he was alien" V jumped up "HEY I HEARD THAT MEANIE MAKNAE" I just laughed it off happy I am going to be a father.