Mindless Behavior

Yuria's POV

9 months later

There isn't enough things to do in this death hole Jungkook made me stay in the house since I'm pregnant and yeah my stomach is huge a look fatter than a great white whale(not really that fat her stomachs just huge). I can't even see my feet and I wobble like a penguin ugh. I'm soooo gonna cut Jungkooks dick off when I have this baby.

It has been nine months since I recently got pregnant and everyone and I MEAN EVERYONE is getting on my nerves so I decide to get on theirs watch this "V CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME SOME KOREAN BEEF" I yelled he came downstairs and got me the beef and went upstairs I laughed to myself and yelled "V CAN YOU ALSO GET ME SOME PICKLES" he huffed and came downstairs and got me the pickles I thanked him and when he got upstairs I smirked evilly and yelled "JIMIN CAN YOU GET MY CHIPS PLEASE" he came downstairs and got my chips and was about to upstairs but I immediately stopped him "ah ah ah you forgot the dip and the cookies" he looked at me confused "what are the cookies for" he asked I smiled at him "two reasons one I love them and two they remind me of Kookie which is Jungkook" I said he went and got them and left.

When he was all the way up I yelled "JUNGKOOK CAN YOU GET ME SOME JUICE ALL THIS FOOD IS MAKING ME THIRRRRRSTYYY" he came downstairs looking at me and asked "what is it with making us run back and forth" I just smiled innocently and said "hey a pregnant woman has her advantages" "your not a woman your just a little kid in a grown woman's body"  he said I frowned "heyyy I'll have you know I'm 23 and your only 2 years older meanie".

I started crying and tried to get up and when I was half way up I felt a trickle down my legs I then felt a pain "Ahhhh Jungkook my water just broke" he then panicked while helping me up I extended my arms to him so he picked me up bridal style "HURRY THE FUCK UP" I groaned as another contraction hit when we got to the doctor we hurried in a room and in a couple of minutes they had me push "Look here Miss.Jung I'm going to need you to push harder I looked at her like she is crazy " THE HELL YOU MEAN I AM PUSHING AS HARD AS I CAN YOUR NOT THE ONE WITH A BABY IN YOUR VAGINA" Iyelled as I pushed "OH MY GOSH THIS IS LIKE PUSHIBG A FUCKING WATERMELON OUT YOUR VAGINA" I pushed one more time and then heard a little soft cry "its a boy" the doctor pronounced I looked so happy and tired and let me tell you that look is very hard to make.

Finally I got me and my two babies to love.

*****

Very thank you much for reading this please go and read my other book called Back Together (EXO)