pt. 16

"Niall Horan." They announce.

I scream and cheer for my boyfriend as he walks on stage to accept his diploma. He has the biggest grin on his face and it fills me with happiness. I'm so proud of him and he deserves to always be smiling like that.

He blows me a kiss which I happily pretend to catch, making him smile even wider, something I didn't know was possible.

Niall sits back down, his seat happening to be right in front of mine. He turns around and presses a kiss to my lips.

"I'm so proud of you, Ni." I grin.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too."

"Macy Johnson." Is announced and I stand up, walking onto the stage and receiving my diploma. I hear Niall's cheers as well as my family's.

I look right at Niall and make a heart with my hands, he makes one back. I go sit back down and am met with another kiss.

"You're incredible, May." Niall runs his hand through my hair.

"I love the way you lie." I respond.

---

Niall and I just had a combined graduation party, with just our families. Neither of us care too much about having a lot of people here.

I'm so excited to go to UCLA with him. And there's no doubt in my mind I'm gonna marry him someday.

I know, that seems pretty crazy to say, but it's true. It's always been him and it always will be. No other guys ever even stood a chance, honestly.

I've only ever wanted him.

NIALL'S POV

As I look across the room at Macy, who is playing with my nephew, Theo, I know that I want her to be my wife. That I want to have the classic suburban life with her.

I want her to drive a minivan, dropping our kids off for soccer practice. I want to host barbecues in out back yard, wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt.

I want to fall asleep next to her every night and wake up next to her every morning.

But, I know that'll have to wait a few years. We're way too young right now and we both need to have at least a couple years of uni under our belts before we try to balance that with being married.

Just knowing she's mine and that she loves me will have to be enough for now.

And it is.

She'll always be enough.

FIN.