Undo

Sometimes life brings out the worst in people, but Bridget likes to think life is the sucker, and that the humans are the ones who actually bring out the worst in life. Bridget is a pear-shaped teenager that is known for not showing any emotion towards her purged donors. She seduces guys with her ocean like eye before ultimately killing them but her new victim is different from the rest.
Demetrius Johnson may seem like your average everyday nigger but something about his personality sends Bridget's heart into a tunnel fill with mixed emotions. And although Everything is going according to plan for the dark-hair 18 year old; but she wishes Demetrius Johnson was not her last donor, and that the Klan did not have to cleanse his soul with recognition to her family as honorable members.

(Bridget drives to the city lost in her thoughts.)

I can't believe it'll almost be over and I hope mother and father are right about this being the will of God. Lord, please give me the strength to cleanse his soul as I deliver another nigger to the Klan.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" Was the sound of the alarm as it tormented Demetrius in hopes that he will be on time for school. It was a cold day in Sioux Falls, the boy laid on the couch looking lifeless. He wore nothing but the cold winter breeze which crept through the cracks in the window. His mis shift afro acted like a sponge as it absorbed the river of spit that flowed from his mouth. Eyes blurred; Demetrius climbs out of bed, unplugs his tormentor and goes back to cuddle with the blanket he picked off the floor. He had just turned 18 years old and started to realize that life isn't all fun and games, his everyday life consists of long stressing hours. He attends an underprivileged high school that starts at 7 am and ends at 4:10 pm. Demetrius used to be a scholar but today was the day he had made up his mind to drop out. He knew that the world isn't kind to drop outs but his new girlfriend Bridget had promised him a job on her father's farm. Demetrius doesn't really surround himself with friends but he's been around Koole and Nick since first grade, so he did not mind them smoking his last blunt.

Koole: "Bro this some real loud, why you letting Nick chief on the blunt?"
(Looks over at Nick ) "really nigga?"
Demetrius: "man it's just medicine; but pass that shit Nicki, I want to get lit before my snow-white picks me up"
Nick: "Boy if you don't find yourself a black girl with all the specs, you gon end up like that Busta from Get Out"
(Passes the blunt to Demetrius)
Demetrius: "Man when y'all gon stop with all that bs, you know it was just a movie right, Nick?"
(Takes 4 puffs and passes the blunt to Koole)
"You can kill it"
Koole: "Boy you know movies be real, better listen to Nick and find yourself a pair of nice ass cheeks instead of chasing white pancakes"
Demetrius: "Haha that's where you are wrong Kolow, shawty got the entire package! Got me thinking she stole her ass from a sista or some shit."
Nick: " Is that seriously all you see in black women?"
Koole: "MESSAGE!"
Demetrius: "it's hard to see Michelle Obama in someone that's always twerking"
(Shrugs)
Nick: "Yeah whatever just watch out for her redneck parents"
( shoves Demetrius )
Koole: "yeah don't let the KKK get ya"
(Trying to light a roach)

Meanwhile, Bridget is meeting with officer Harper to work out the initial details of the cleansing. She had met up with the man four times in the past but for some reason, Bridget felt like she was about to betray Demetrius' trust. As her El Camino approached the unmarked squad car in the alley; Bridget reminded herself that Demetrius was just another nigger and that the Klan was his only way in heaven. So she parked the rust colored vehicle and walked up the gravel road to make her way inside the police cruiser.

Harper: "Is there a reason why you kept me waiting, Bridget?"

Bridget: "I showed up so now let's get to business, what's the plan for this one?"

Harper: "My time is money, and you owe me about 2 hours that I can't seem to recover. Don't let it happen again or I'll differently have to pay a visit to the dragon."

Bridget: " Threats Won't get you the last donor HARPER, You either tell me the plan or fuck off."

Harper: "seems like you're forgetting who's really paying for that piece of shit you call a car Glikz, don't push me."

Bridget: "What's the fucking plan, I have to meet Demetrius soon."

Harper: "You've wasted my time and you think I give a flying fuck about you being late for a nigger date? I'm glad my daughter doesn't have to be a slut just to make it into the organization"

Bridget: "SHUT UP!"

Harper: " No, You shut up brat! And listening very closely, I'm not your fucking daddy so try that smart mouth shit and I'll show you some home training.
(Harper takes a sip of the coffee which sat next the laptop mounted on the center dash)
Now the plan is that you bring the porch monkey to his death when I text you the code word"

(pauses and looks hard at Bridget)

Bridget: "Well go on, what's the damn code"

Harper: "the code is Get Out "

Bridget: "seriously?"

Harper: "yup, now get your disrespectful ass out of my vehicle"

(Takes another sip of coffee)

Officer Darren Harper hates when people test his patience. He's been an enforcer for 12 years and in that short amount of time; Harper had managed to cleanse 300 niggers, on average that amounts to 25 unarmed shootings annually. Enforcement has been apart of his department since the formation of the first law officials so the thought of a murder charge should not cross your mind. As usually, Bridget did as she was told and left Harper sitting alone in his challenger. She knew that disobeying him would only worsen her finical sitution. Her family hadn't always had ties with the dragons, but as her father explained to her when she first introduced her to other members, "money doesn't grow on trees baby girl; and these people are keeping us from becoming homeless, listen to them all our problems will be solved" With that in mind, Bridget started her El Camino and sped away knowing Harper wouldn't pull her over.