Young Harper

Darren Harper is a small town American Boy who was born and raised in Selma Missouri. At a young age he lived with his less than middle-class family but now that Harper was turning 40 years old in September 2020, he sat on the edge of the bed reminiscing about his painful past. As Harper got ready to battle crime with his city issued badge, he thought about how his father Darren Wilson. Harper recalled how Darren lost his life to the twin towers nineteen years ago. Darren Wilson was the son of Jim Crow before the iconic towers collapsed and he also happened to be Harper's best-friend as well. At the young age of 18, Harper's father explained the reasons behind them having different last names. Darren Wilson told his son that the civil rights movement had killed the culture that was buried in the surname Crow. Holding a high ranking status with the new Klan meant not drawing attention to the hatred the family had for the inferior race. Anybody with half a brain would guess that the Crows had strong ties with the Klan, so Jim altered their surname to Wilson before his death. Mr. Wilson explained that he did not want his past coming back to burden his son when it comes time to run for political office, so he give his son a different surname from his own. A year later Darren Wilson died and left those few words of advice sketched into the brain of Darren Harper.

Harper couldn't do anything about the death of his father at the time but when he saw George W. Bush give his speech for the proposed war on terror, Harper knew his calling would be Law Enforcement. He swore to revenge his daddy's death and to protect his country while doing it. And unlike every day Americans who bought into the propaganda of terrorism being over seas; Harper knew terror started from within, Harper knew that there were traders on his home land and he wanted to kill them all one at a time. He joined the Sioux Falls police force on his 21st birthday and started cleansing from that day on. Everyone loved Harper, he was a stand up guy and a hero to his two young boys.
His wife; Michelle, loved him more then anything in the world. The couple had met during times of terror for Michell, she was getting mugged and almost got raped until Harper arrived at the scene shooting first and asking questions later.

It was the summer of 2014 and Michelle was visiting family in Sioux falls South Dakota. She hated leaving the farm where she was born and raised in Johnston, Iowa but her sister had wedded a black man Named Kenny and they were Raising their children in Sioux Falls, SD.