<3 GPU *20*

<3 GPU *20*

____________________________________________________________________________

( Maria Kara Lina )

SHT! SHT! That bitch! I hate her! I really really hate her! She's ruining my plan! aaaargggghh.. What if she'll going to tell Sky everything?? NO WAY! Surely Sky will get mad and will hate me forever and I won't let that happen! Never! I need Sky. I need him so I can do my main plan. But that bullsht is ruining it. I just hope she won't tell him, but that's a bit impossible. aaarrrggghhh.. What will I do?? What will I do to her??

Kara?".. untag ni Sky sakin.

"Ha?! Yes, Sky??" I said then smiled sweetly to him.

"Parang ang layo ata ng iniisip mo. Problem?"

"Aw.. no nothing.."

"You sure??"

"Yeah.. yeah.."

"Ok.. What would you like to eat?" he asked.

"Anything. Please order for me." *smile*

"OK.." he said then he called the waiter.

What will I do? I need her out of my way. I'm sure she'll use what she knew over me. I need to think a way how to get her off the picture. eeessshhh that bitch.

"Kara..."

"Hmm?!" nagulat ako ng konte sa pagtawag sakin ni Sky. Tapos na ata syang mag order. Wala na rin yung waiter eh.

"Wala ka sa sarili mo..Are you sick??" alalang tanong nito.

"I don't know.. maybe." sabi ko at umarteng walang energy.

"Really? Ahm.. you should go home and rest."

"No.. no.. I'm fine. I can manage. Mawawala rin to maya-maya."

"You sure?"

Tumango ako. Hmmm.. I'm really good in acting, huh? Palagi ko talaga napapaniwala tong si Sky sa mga arte arte ko.

Sky is a very handsome.. but his brother is more handsome than him. And more richer than him. His brother will be the future CEO of their company. That's why I more like Air than Sky. And I will do anything, everything to get near to Air. Everything.

Dumating na ang mga inorder ni Sky. Nagtaka ako. He only ordered desert for himself.

"Sky? Only desert? Are you not hungry?" I said. Kasali yan sa acting ko. Kunwari nake-care ako dito.

"Nah.. I just ate before you came in lab."

"Ahh.. really?"

"Yeah.. Lala bought some food and gave it to me."

"Ow.. Lala.." the bitch.. gusto kong idugtong.

"Ahm.. Do you know her?"

Napakunot ang nuo nito.

"I mean, do you really know her personally?"

"No.. not really. I always see her but I don't know her. I just meet her recently. Why d'you ask?"

"Nothing.. I just don't like the way she look at me."

"aHH.. really."