You're, you're a-

Okay, before I get to writing this chapter, I just wanted to say
*deep inhale*

WE HIT 1K READS!!! I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
I started this book a little over a year ago, never expecting for this to get this big. Yeah, I know that compared to other writers in this fandom, 1k is sort of small, but this is a huge accomplishment in my book.
Also I'm sorry for going on this hiatus, I just felt nothing in my creative mind box to motivate me to write this story. I think starting a new book (which I recommend you read, it's called Roll Again, even though it's got one chapter as of now), and finishing up my co-op book on my other account with my best friend (which you should also go check out, the book is called The Infinity Stones [as of now], the account is Tweentitans510.) Sorry to take up so much of your time, you can read now.

Sapphire's POV
Being stuck in this 5-person escape pod with like, seven people, seems pretty familiar doesn't it? It wasn't even that long ago when we were in that van going to Beach City.

" What exactly are we going to do after this?" Mabel asked.

Steven looked off in the distance, sighing as the pod passes the stars of a far off star system.
" I don't know," he mumbles guiltily, putting a hand on the window. " I don't know."

" What's got you so down little dude? We all made it out okay-" Soos tried reassuring Steven, but got cut off by Steven punching the window.

" No Soos, it's not that simple!" He snapped his head to look at the handyman. " I let you guys get kidnapped! I let you guys get locked up! I let Connie get tortured. It's all my fault." His head lowered and I could see tears forming in his eyes. He sits back down and hugs his knees to his chest. Connie scoots closer to him and puts a hand on his back.

I feel this empty pit in my gut. I know he thinks it's his fault because of who his mom was, but it's all my fault. If I hadn't shown up on Earth then this never would've happened. If I had never fallen in Gravity Falls then this wouldn't have happened.

I take a deep breath, and say it. It's the least I can do right?
" Steven, it's not your fault. It's mine."

" Sapphire, it's not. You don't have to, it's really my fault. If I-"

" NO, you don't get it. It really is my fault." Here it goes, all the secrets I've been keeping are coming out now. " How... how do you think they knew about you?" I take a deep sigh and keep going. "Homeworld had no idea Rose Quartz was gone until I got here, because I told them."

All the color from Steven's face drains, I can see the confusion and betrayal in his eyes.
" You, you're-"

I dreaded this, I can't look him in the eyes anymore. " Yeah, I'm a Homeworld spy."

" Sapphire. We trusted you, how could you?" Connie spurts out. I can hear the denial in her voice.

" You work for those people who took us prisoner," Dipper speaks up. " I shouldn't have been so careless! Anyone else have a deep secret they want to share? Come on, we're all sharing now!" Dipper shouts angrily.

" I have this mole on my back that the doctors say could be-"

" Not..." Dipper pinches the bridge of his nose. " Not that kind of confession Soos."