Chapter5: Alone for the Day

Chapter5:  Alone for the Day

   Next morning,  I got up late it was 11:35 am almost 12:00. I decided to get up but then closed my eyes an went back to sleep. I opened  my eyes and saw that it was 11:46. Now I really wanted to get up, I didn't want to sleep,  my whole day in even though it was the weekend.  I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed my face, and brushed my teeth.  Then I decided to change my clothes,  before I went down stairs to make breakfast.  I went to my closet and put on a red long sleeved shirt, and a white vest  over it and blue jeans, and then I put on my brown high shoes.  Then I got my flat iron and flat ironed my  hair, and then I brushed it. After that I put on some white ribbion earrings. Then a little bit of makeup, and lip gloss.  I went down stairs and looked at the kitchen clock that it was 11:55. I took out a bag of light honey wheat bread from my caboard, and took out two slices and put them to toast. Then I made some eggs, and bacon. Then I made some coffee.  After I ate I decided to go for a drive in New York City.  I was  getting my car keys then I got a text Tom It said..

  Tom: Goodmorning darling, I hope your having a wonderful morning! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and get some lunch later? 

I didn't reply right away because I wanted to get to my car first.  I got to my car and opened it then went in and started it,  then I replied to Tom. 

Me: aww good morning Tom and thank you!  I hope you are too! Um well I was actually going out for a drive to New York City..  so maybe another day is fine?

Tom: Thank you i am! and Your welcome! Ohh that's sounds wonderful! Umm yeah sure what about Sunday?

Then he texted be back. I stopped and waited till I got to a red light to text him back.  (Don't  Text And Drive!! kids) 

  Me:  That's good! Yeah its my third time going!! Ok for Breakfast or lunch? 

Tom:  Both! lol Brunch...

Then I drove off from the red light and drove to New york City.

Me: Oh haha ok sounds nice!  see you tomorrow ttyl.

I got to New York City Tom hadn't texted back yet.  I found a free parking spot and parked and got out of the car.

5 mintues later...

Tom: sorry I was busy tweeting something on twitter and  Yeah! ok see you tomorrow ttyl.

I walked around the city for awhile and looked at the little shops around.  They had one pastry shop that I had never noticed before It must have been new.  I walked to the shop, the pastry shop was called Miss Anna's bakery shop.  nice and cute name I thought I would like to have one I thought, when I walked inside.   "Hello, welcome to Miss Anna's pastery shop."The lady said. smiling.  The lady had light curly brown hair, and light brown eyes. She was wearing a bakery net, hat on top of her head so her hair wouldn't fall in the food.   "Hi" I said with a little wave.    "So who's Anna?" I asked.  "Oh shes my daughter."  the lady said.  Just then a lady from the  back of the bakery came out. "Hello" I said.    "Hi" she said.  with a smile.  She was light skin and she had long brown hair, and she had light brown eyes and a few freckles.  I guess she was adopted I thought.  "Can I help you with anything?" Anna asked distracting me from my thought.   "Oh yes um ill take on of the little chocolate cakes and one vanilla cake and a piece of chocolate cheesecake" I said smiling.   "Ok here you go" she said giving me a box with  all the desserts in it.  "Thank you so much!" I said trying to sniff the box. "Are you trying to smell them? you can eat it now if you want" Anna said smiling.   "Ha oh no I was actually going to walk around some more around the city" I said with a side smile feeling a little disappointed that I wasn't eating there.  "Oh ok well come back anytime you want!" she said.  "bye" I said waving "bye" Anna and her mom said  waving. I walked out of the pastry shop feeling good. I walked a couple blocks down the bakery, and found a clothing store that sold my type of style of clothes.   I walked in and looked around. "Hello welcome to the store France" a lady with blonde hair in a ponytail with blue eyes said in a cheery voice.  "Hi" I said. smiling.  "If you need help with Anything  just let me or Josh know"  she said, pointing to a guy standing at the cashier with light brown spiky hair in the front. and soft brown eyes, and a light beard.  "ok" I said smiling.   The lady walked away, I walked to the section where they had my type of clothes. I looked at the different shirts and and pants.  Then I found two blouses shirts that I liked. One was purple and pink, It had purple and picked strips across it, it had a silver  owl necklace around it. Then the other shirt was a orangeish redish with the sleeves cut around the arm part. It had a snow Leopard on it.  Then I looked at two jeans, one was a light blue jeans, and the other one was a dark blue jeans.  I picked them out, and walked over to the different perfumes.   I looked at all the perfumes then I saw one that I liked. It was a light pink crystal shaped bottle perfume that said ◇Galour◇ in gold letters. I picked it up, and sprayed it on my arm, it smelled good so I decided to buy it.  And i walked to the cash register.   "Hi" I said to the cashier Josh who was smiling a little when I came over. "Hello" he said in a French accent and smiling bigger. "Is that all?" he asked looking down at the computer.  "Yes" I said sweetly.  "Ok whats  your name and card number?" he asked.  "Oh im using a credit card, and its Emma" I said.  "ok, and Emma thats a wonderful name" he said winking.  "Thank you" I said looking away shyly he had really nice brown eyes. "The numbers are 345672" I said.  "Ok thank you" he said. Then he printed out the recipient paper and put my stuff in a bag that said ~France~ on it.   "Here you go and have a very nice day" he said. smiling   "Ok thank you Josh" I said smiling.  "Come back soon!" he said smiling at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "I will!" I said waving bye.  I walked to the door of the store then I got a text. I looked at the text it was from Tom.  I smiled and sighed.  

Tom: Hey darling, I hope your having a nice outing by yourself, I miss you :-( and be safe. 

I texted him when I got out of the store. 

Me: aww thanks I am! I miss you too! and thank you I will. :-)

I texted him back, and started looking for some where to get some food. 

I asked my phone what was some good restaurants in New Yor city,   it found one with 5 stars called Demis dinner I decided to see what they had.  I walked to the restaurant it was a few blocks from the store.

I got to the resturant, and walked in side it smelled delicious. I looked around for ssome where to sit, I found a seat and sat down. Then waiter's lady came over, "hi Darling! here's your menu" she said smiling. I looked at the menu to see what they had. They had chicken tenders, sandwiches, and sea food and brunch foods, and desserts.  I decided to get sea food.  "Hi what would you like to order?" the lady asked smiling.  "Um Ill get breaded shrimp and a butter  biscuit and some fries."  I said looking the menu.  "Ok your order will be out soon" she said and walked away.   I decided to play a game on my phone, I didn't really have a lot of games on my phone, I only had two. A game called  Words with Freidnds and Candy Crush. I decided to play Words with Freinds. I only played with random people so it was more interesting to see.what words poeple would play. Ten minutes later... 

The waitress brought my food, "Here you go" darling she said.  putting down my soda and food.  I ate my food, and left a check then left. When I was done it was already 7:35 pm. "wow I was out for a long time" I thought. "I better get home if I want to go out to eat tomorrow morning with Tom" I said.   I got in my car a drove home by the time I got home it was 8:00. I went inside and went to the bathroom, Then I decided to take a hot shower.  After that I finished and put on my pajamas. Then I watched Tv until I was ready to sleep. I watched Tv then I got a text on my phone, I looked to see who it was. I looked and saw it was my mom who texted me, I looked at the text. It said:

Mom: Hey Hun, I was wondering what is your skype name? so we can skype some time. 

Me: its Emma124

Mom: ok thanks love you!  :-)

Me: love you too!

After I finished watching Tv, it was 10:40 pm. I decided to go to bed. I went to my room and laid in bed, then I got a another text I looked to see who it was it was from To it said: 

Tom: sorry Darling for texting again but I just wanted to say goodnight and im excited to see you tomorrow.

Me: oh ho Tom its ok, and im excited to see you tomorrow too! and goodnight! 

Tom: ok well im off to my bed talk to you later bye!

Me: ok me too! ttyl. 

I turned off my light and went to bed. 

Heyy you guys so how are liking the story so far? Comment and tell me what you guys think!! And what did you guys think about the chapter!!? I wonder how there date is going to turn out!!!  We'll see!,   Don't forget to COMMENT, Follow, and VOTE!! please thank you guys! love you all!! :-)