•Jake Paul• Reunited•Part 1•

There they are. The two little lines that will change your whole life. The two pictures of you twins that will make you a mother. The one word that will make you leave the love of your life. Pregnant.

Jake, your boyfriend, is only 20 and very successful. You know he would quit everything to be with your and your babies, but you don't want him to. He loves what he is doing so much, and although he won't admit it, it would kill him to stop acting and vlogging. He is not home enough to be as involved as he wanted to. So I'm gonna do what will make him hurt less. I'm going to leave, and go back to my hometown of Ohio.

As I sit in our room, alone, with all of Team 10 gone, I pack my stuff, and wrote wrote a note. The note said...

Dear Jake,
I know you don't wanna hear this, but I'm leaving. I am only doing this too make your life better. You wouldn't be happy never being home, and would be heartbroken if you had to quit acting and vlogging. It would be better for you, if I left and take care of them by myself. Don't worry, I'll be okay. Just do one thing, live your life to the fullest. Don't spend your days moping around being sad. Be happy that you can live your life with no responsibilities. And remember one thing, the THREE of us will always love you and think of you, Jakey.
Love, y/n.

After you wrote your name, you got the positive pregnancy test and ultrasound picture and taped it under your name. You put the letter in an envelope, and sealed it with a kiss and left a lip size lipstick mark. You gently placed the envelope on his desk, and assigned the note to Jakey.

You went downstairs, rolled your suitcase out the front door, sat in the uber to go to LAX, and started the newest chapter in this crazy thing called life.

Three years later...

It was December. It had been nearly 3 years since you left California for you hometown of Ohio. You were going Christmas shopping with the twins. As you were running away from the cold and into Toys R Us, you heard a loud yet familiar clump of voices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  We hope you enjoyed it and please comment and vote! As always we would love and appreciate any requests for future Imagines you have!

XOXO, J.