The Lunar Chronicles: Cress Afterwards

Warning: MajorSpoilersforCress

Ship: CressxThorne

Rating: Tween/ Teen

Disclaimer: I don't own the Lunar Chronicles or Characters or Places mentioned.

Cress half limped - half walked down the long metallic halls of the Rampion. She had reached the control room, sanguine blood painted her skin and the floors as she walked slowly, pained by each step. Surely the rest of the crew had heard the asteroid hit the ship, even though the asteroid didn't scale due to its smallness, and hit a non-vital area of the ship they probably didn't pay it much attention, yet they should've at least messaged her. Cress was in the hall at the time, exploring the Rampion since she was new to the ship, only been here a few weeks and of course was curious. She had been walking down some unused halls, then she heard an explosion and was thrown against the wall. The door had started to close, and she had to crawl over, yet the door had smashed her ankle, causing her greats amounts of pain, yet she was able to stand and limp towards the control room, where she would be able to get help.

The control centers door opened for her, she was able to see Thorne turn and look at her, a bloody mess, as she whispered, "Help me," and collapsed onto the floor, letting her mind float into the murky depths of unconsciousness.