Asteroid

Thorne rushed over to Cress's side as soon as he heard her say, "Help me," and collapsed to the floor. She still had a pulse, yet was bleeding and severely injured. He remembered to a few minutes earlier, when Cinder had said, "Don't worry about Cress, the asteroid hit an unused area of the Rampion, last I saw her, she was in her quarters sleeping, which are no where near where the asteroid hit. You don't have a thing to worry about," Thorne now looked down at the broken body of the woman he loved, and she didn't even know it. Wolf at some point had come over and offered, "I'll take her to the med-center," yet Thorne said coldly, "I've got her," as he picked up Cress' unconscious body, and carried her down the hall to the med-center in the center of the ship. When they arrived Thorne slowly and gently onto the med-center table. Cinder burst in, her steps uneven due to her metal leg, and ran over to Cress and did a quick scan of her external injuries, and said, "She has dozens of minor cuts and forming bruises all over her, she must've been near the asteroid hit, I'm not sure about the internal injuries, I'll get Iko and Scarlet," and walked out of the room to get them. Wolf got out some disinfectant for her small cuts, and began applying the watery substance to her pale and bloodied skin. When Iko and Scarlet arrived Wolf had finished her minor cuts and was returning the bottle to the shelves. Thorne was sitting right next to Cress, holding her hand, and looking over her for injuries other than the cuts and bruises. Scarlet looked at Cress and said, "She has a sprained wrist, broken ankle, and I think a more serious injury, a severed spinal cord. We can treat her other injuries, and could X-ray her and see the severity of the damage, we might be able to work with it." Scarlet walked over to the Radiation Room and started up the X-ray machine as Thorne wheeled Cress in. Once the X-ray was done, Scarlet examined the sheets and said, "She has a medium spinal fracture, no sitting, no walking, and preferably no moving for two weeks, other than that she should heal quickly." After all of Cress's minor wounds were dressed, slowly one by one, they each began to leave, except for Thorne, who stayed by her side.